SOLD: FS: SOLD Cambridge Audio Stream Magic 6

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PayPal (+3%), Cash on Pickup, EFT
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Product Details:

https://www.cambridgeaudio.com/row/en/products/archive/stream-magic-6-v2

This is the revised V2 of the unit and supports the Cambridge Audio mobile streaming/control app. Device supports wired and wireless networking.

The pics below show the wide range of built-in interface options.

I’ve owned this wonderful streamer/DAC from new, and it’s in Excellent-Mint condition.
- For local buyers, I’d be very happy to demo the unit

- I have 1 set high-quality RCA interconnects and would be happy to supply a set with the unit, for an agreed additional price

Photos:

1EC92C86-5C1E-436A-A9F1-A5E6D0239464.jpeg

4B8637FC-38B1-474F-AA06-1C1BC205A9A7.jpeg

BE9620DC-5B17-4138-A4BF-2024AF1ACF47.jpeg

46ADF7BE-DCCA-44AD-B330-45CAC6DBD491.jpeg

92712C4F-FA80-424A-AF41-75B7F7C02E46.jpeg

1910465B-1A96-418F-8330-91581306F0C5.jpeg

Edited by 4JacksAU
Sold

This is a very good unit and I have two of these; one in main system and another in my workshop.

Had CXNv1 too, which originally looked like a good idea for it had colour screen displaying album's artwork but... this could only be seen if I was up close.

On this SM6v2 though, you get album and track info in nice big letters you can read from 3 meters. So I sold the CXN and bought second SM6v2.

Quick question.

I see you have there Linn Jazz radio station playing.

Are there any other Jazz stations you are aware of that are outputting such high bit rate?

Cheers

Roman

4 hours ago, rockeater said:

This is a very good unit and I have two of these; one in main system and another in my workshop.

Had CXNv1 too, which originally looked like a good idea for it had colour screen displaying album's artwork but... this could only be seen if I was up close.

On this SM6v2 though, you get album and track info in nice big letters you can read from 3 meters. So I sold the CXN and bought second SM6v2.

Quick question.

Are there any other Jazz stations you are aware of that are outputting such high bit rate?

Cheers

Roman

Thanks for the comment Roman ?

Edited by 4JacksAU

21 hours ago, rockeater said:

Quick question.

Cheers

Roman

Hi Roman, There are a couple of other 320K Jazz radio stations you can stream, including Naim Radio 320K and Audiophile Jazz.

Cheers, Craig

21 hours ago, 4JacksAU said:

Quick question.

Cheers

Roman

Also worth noting that through my Naim Uniti Star I can access other 320K Jazz radio stations all over the world.  No no shortage of options there and great sound quality.

38 minutes ago, Craig Taplin said:

Hi Roman, There are a couple of other 320K Jazz radio stations you can stream, including Naim Radio 320K and Audiophile Jazz.

Cheers, Craig

Tks Craig, will also check out those stations  ?

Thanks for the various enquiries & questions already received on this unit.
I’d really like to find a new home for this unit as I ‘clean up’ my spare gear.  
PM me with any offers  ?

Edited by 4JacksAU