Jump to content

mondie

Currently Spinning

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Janjuc said:

Hi All,

 

 The delivery bloke dropped off a package, inside was Prince, Emancipation reissue

 

 Prince.jpg.8ac63adafb4297da69733803e2e94de6.jpg

 

JJ

Nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Janjuc said:

Hi All,

 

 The delivery bloke dropped off a package, inside was Prince, Emancipation reissue

 

 Prince.jpg.8ac63adafb4297da69733803e2e94de6.jpg

 

JJ

 

sweet!!  amazon or?

 

I never thought I would see this album released on vinyl.   Sounds great so far - might be the best sounding reissue so far.

 

iAfJFBw.jpg

Edited by metal beat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This.

 

IMG_20190913_181202-01.jpg.9bdb9f457fd5f31acb02f5fabeb30dac.jpg

 

Also Lateralus, and a couple of Mazzy Star albums.  Probably going to play Chelsea Wolfe's new album next.  Sounded good on the phone at work, looking forward to hearing it on the stereo.

 

Yay for beers and music on a Friday night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


21 minutes ago, Monk said:

This.

 

IMG_20190913_181202-01.jpg.9bdb9f457fd5f31acb02f5fabeb30dac.jpg

 

Also Lateralus, and a couple of Mazzy Star albums.  Probably going to play Chelsea Wolfe's new album next.  Sounded good on the phone at work, looking forward to hearing it on the stereo.

 

Yay for beers and music on a Friday night.

nice, very nice.

is the artwork as good as they say? (very envious) 

 

did you see this regarding Lateralus? 

https://tonedeaf.thebrag.com/tools-secret-mind-blowing-album-the-holy-gift/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, wasabijim said:

nice, very nice.

is the artwork as good as they say? (very envious) 

 

did you see this regarding Lateralus? 

https://tonedeaf.thebrag.com/tools-secret-mind-blowing-album-the-holy-gift/

 

 

 

Still need to have a proper look at it.  But yeah, It seems to be up the usual Tool/Alex Grey standard.

 

And nope, will have check the revised song listing out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning All,

 

Listening to Ocean Mixes by Endless Melancholy before golf

 

832024410_OceanMixes.jpg.4fce7b808897934950cbf9dba07cdd65.jpg

 

11 hours ago, metal beat said:

 

sweet!!  amazon or?

 

I never thought I would see this album released on vinyl.   Sounds great so far - might be the best sounding reissue so far.

 

@metal beat ebay from Discrepancy had a code for 10% off so +/- $162

 

JJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I’m off to listen to Nat Young and Bob McTavish talk about the past tonight at the Gold Coast Surf Museum

Things could get a little hazy

image.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


The Brian Jonestown Massacre. Anton's latest album gets better on every listen.

[IMG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...