• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• metal beat

• mrbuzzardstubble

• Janjuc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Evening Lads & greetings from a chilly West Wyalong.   Finally arrived at Mum’s place last week, on the road for 25 hours, including a 4 hour sleep in the car, and stopping every hour fo

Playing some Xmas albums:           --Geoff    

Hi All,   Some Steely Dan - Aja and Pretzel Logic.     JJ

Hi All,

Mum, finally we are no one

Mum.jpg.94b0f4813754467e14fcd5831eb823b7.jpg

JJ

• Like 4

Just now, Dilettanteque said:

Now that's a good way to spend a day.... :) 

Yes between jobs and listening whilst gardening 😊😊😊

Massive Attack ‎– Ritual Spirit - 2016 - here was I thinking a new album when this and The Spoils cam out in 2016 - then nothing :(   pity, this is superb

0k4Ltox.jpg

Massive Attack V Mad Professor ‎– No Protection - 1995 original UK pressing. amazing interpretation of the classic album - if you don't have it, buy the reissue.

KPBq0e9.jpg

• Like 3

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young,  Déjà Vu.  Atlantic ‎ 7567-82649  CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered Germany.

Déjà Vu (CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered) album cover

Crosby, Stills & Nash,  Crosby, Stills & Nash.  Atlantic ‎ 7567-82651-2. Original Masters  OMCD 1202 CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered Australia

Crosby, Stills & Nash (CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered) album cover

• Like 6
On 12/01/2021 at 9:57 PM, Tweaky said:

I'd love to hear VULFPECK do a version of this.

That's the best pop tune I've heard in ages. Just ordered the album. Thanks for posting. :)

Couple of purchases from Bandcamp today.  With Stone Machine Electric being the main one.

a3817028787_16.jpg

https://stonemachineelectric.bandcamp.com/album/the-inexplicable-vibrations-of-frequencies-within-the-cosmic-netherworld

Some very nice psych.  Will be listening to this a bit.  And checking out their back catalogue.

Although, I got charged tax on my purchase.  I checked, and don't seem to have bought anything from Bandcamp since November, but there were no tax charges then.  WTF is going on?  When was this brought in?  

• Thanks 1
  • Marc pinned and unpinned this topic