Currently Spinning

Another song from the movie by the Byrds

Here's a bit of useless information from some one with a head full of it

Peter Fonda wanted Dylan to write the title track but Bob said no but wrote down the first couple of lines and told Fonda to give them to Roger McGuinn 

The song was originally credited to both of them but after Dylan saw the movie he told McGuinn to take his name off the song

Didnt like the ending

IMG_0634.JPG

• Like 2

Steven-Wilson---To-The-Bone-(Ltd.-MSG-Vr

After about 8 listens; background, headphones, intimate darkness, soft, loud and with the wife just chillin.......................I'm thinking it is one of the best things he has ever done and that is a bloody high bar to beat.

Can't fault a song.     Listening to his 2 part interview on youtube, discussing each track, really brings the album into focus.

Musically he just kills it.  Pariah (his Bush/Gabriel 'Don't give Up' ode), Refuge and Detonation are pure SW.     Even 'Permanating' is a truly joyous 3.34 mins of perfect pop music.

:party   Brilliant.  Just Brilliant!!!!

Regards Cazzesman

Edited by cazzesman
  • Like 3

a1602799964_16.jpg

Oulu Space Jam Collective - Harvest Sage -- 2 x 60+min tracks, just a bunch of dudes jamming away, getting all psychedelic and proggy and shiz. Not as psychedelic as Earthless but more of a trippy groove machine. I've got a lot of albums from this bunch, some are excellent and some are raw, but the discography worth checking out if live improvisation is yer thang. "Name Yer Price" lossless download on Bandcamp. 

--Geoff  

• Like 2

On 19/08/2017 at 6:45 PM, adamg said:

78e0ff0adbfb79c797d2cd771062ac1e.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that a few days ago and assumed it was a trippers record

then I just noticed the name but couldn't remember where I knew it from

so I googled it

low and behold he was a country music writer and wrote the songTobacco Road which I remembered from the 60's or 70's

never judge a book by its cover

that could be the oddest record anyone has played here?

• Like 1