Currently Spinning

cc845d08a977e45cd5027ddae9c9bb27.jpg

Future of the Left - How To Stop Your Brain In An Accident - 2013, LP.

So, I've sat on the lounge listening to opera all morning. Such a lazy morning. @Y B just dropped off an album for @@mikey d. (Thanks, Max) The place is a mess, I'm so embarrassed! [emoji85]

It must be time for a beer and some punk rock while I clean up this joint.

#futureoftheleffe

Cheers,

Leigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take it it's not the same Leffe as in the previous posts. :D.Tried the one with the purple foil? It's got a kick on it like a mule.

• Like 1

I take it it's not the same Leffe as in the previous posts. :D.Tried the one with the purple foil? It's got a kick on it like a mule.

Happy New Year @@mrbuzzardstubble

It's the Leffe Blonde, same as previous posts. That's their "lightest" beer at 6.6%. I've tried most of them, but not the Radieuse with the purple label. Might have to get some of those for when I next have guests.

Cheers,

Leigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Ryan Adams - Ashes and Fire LP (Paxam label)

Only reason I added the label is that this is a superb LP SQ wise and personally I really like Ryan Adams so a winner!

attachicon.gifdownload (9).jpg

That's one of my favourites too!

Right now for me is Nitin Sawhney- Migration.

Gorgeous through a borrowed Geek Pulse X Fi dac....

• Like 4

Bill Laswell - Random Factors

I believe this may be a somewhat rare CD on the Sonic Arcana label, appears to be produced for promotional purposes. Contains compositions from Bill Laswell, Bobby Singh, Carlos Santana, Jean Touitou, Sussan Deyhim, Miles Davis and Maleem Mahmoud Ghania.

Sonic Arcana SACD 1004

post-106275-0-05638200-1451644706_thumb.

Edited by t_mike
  • Like 2

Wardruna - Runaljod Gap Var Ginnunga

I hunted this and the later album Yggdrasil down a couple of years ago. Not everyone's cup of tea but very cool and I reckon there'd be a few around here that would dig it! Cost a bit from memory..... :rolleyes:

post-148497-0-30514200-1451703013.jpg

• Like 1

Another triple play.. with more Bowie again.. recently really delved into his Berlin gear and loving it, but started off with after seeing it a few pages back thanks @ :thumb:

post-105052-0-74831000-1451708676_thumb.

post-105052-0-80778100-1451708679_thumb.

and finished off with a bit of the Trentster, NIN - WIth Teeth, great album and like some of his recent albums, and was inspired similar to Low, by the less rockier but more powerful closers, "The Line Begins to Blur", "Beside You in Time" and "Right Where It Belongs"

post-105052-0-98592300-1451708682_thumb.

Edited by likwidsh0k
  • Like 5

Ryan Adams - Ashes and Fire LP (Paxam label)

Only reason I added the label is that this is a superb LP SQ wise and personally I really like Ryan Adams so a winner!

attachicon.gifdownload (9).jpg

Agree.

In contrast to some of his Lost Highway vinyl releases which are pretty poor.

Have you heard 1989 @@Gryffles?

I was a bit skeptical at first but actually quite like it. Been meaning to check out Taylor Swift's originals but haven't quite got around to doing that yet...

• Like 2

Duke Garwood - Heavy Love LP

Yep, posted this a week ago but one of those albums where the more you listen the better it gets. Such soul and emotion and the recording and pressing are not  to be sniggered at 

post-148497-0-06697800-1451710658.jpg

Been through a few LP's today. A couple of beers help but it all sounds better when all the gear is toasty warm  :thumb:  

Edited by Gryffles
  • Like 2