Currently Spinning

c3b47e2b679bc3a79d496ebbdcf0d1bd.jpg

Master Musicians of Bukkake - Totem One - 2009 - Streaming on Tidal.

@@deadc thanks for the reminder about these guys, Ben. I've been meaning to check them out for a while. Fans of Secret Chiefs Three and Tomahawk's Anonymous album take note (if you haven't already).

Glad to be of service Leigh! They take some of my favourite moments of the Sun City Girls and take it the sun and back! On the hunt for Two and Three .... they seem to be farely pricey on discogs though. Well at least when you convert from the NZ peso and pay the extortionate postage that is   :emot-bang:

Edited by deadc
  • Like 1

I'm listening to my current fav LP and fav LP of the last two months and possibly  my fav LP of the year :( can't seem to take it off the turntable. That's a bit sad isn't it?

• Like 1

I'm listening to my current fav LP and fav LP of the last two months and possibly my fav LP of the year :( can't seem to take it off the turntable. That's a bit sad isn't it?

Hi Lee,

Well...

What is it?

Do tell

Cheers,

Leigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Hi Lee,

Well...

What is it?

Do tell

Cheers,

Leigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've already put it up previously, Mark was listening to it on Spotify, not sure if he's taken the plunge though yet. Destroyer-05-545x545.jpg

I put the free digital DL code up a few pages back but I don't know if anyone's used it. Scroll back and try it Leigh, you might like it.

• Like 2

I've already put it up previously, Mark was listening to it on Spotify, not sure if he's taken the plunge though yet. Destroyer-05-545x545.jpg

I put the free digital DL code up a few pages back but I don't know if anyone's used it. Scroll back and try it Leigh, you might like it.

Yeah I grabbed it on the beautiful black stuff. It's a fantastic album and contender for my album of the year. I think you will like it Leigh.
  • Like 3

@soundfan  Same here Chris, I rarely play it these days and dunno why really. Got some nice stuff lying around too but I just flick pass it these days.

• Like 2

Killing Joke - Killing Joke (1980 - LP)

killing-joke.jpg

The first track on this album - Requiem - is a killer.  The rest of the album is sadly not up to the same standard of excellence, but it's a great album nonetheless.  It's been a while since this has blasted the cobwebs off the ceiling...

• Like 4

Got a really nice copy of this on vinyl on Saturday from the local used record shop.

I had only ever heard one track on this album thanks to Grand Theft Auto V "I Wouldn't Want to Be Like You".

Favorite track would have to be "Some Other Time"

post-117504-0-01998600-1450693922_thumb.

• Like 3

Killing Joke - Killing Joke (1980 - LP)

killing-joke.jpg

The first track on this album - Requiem - is a killer. The rest of the album is sadly not up to the same standard of excellence, but it's a great album nonetheless. It's been a while since this has blasted the cobwebs off the ceiling...

Yes

• Like 1