Currently Spinning

You know she performs with her back to the audience almost the whole time?

Must be fascinating to see them live..     ;)

I've only seen them once, thankfully she was facing me (ok, the audience!), the whole time. It was one if the best gigs I've ever seen.

• Like 1

Listened to the new Primal Scream album "More Light" this morning on the way to work -  WOW

Cannot wait to grab this on Vinyl.

caveat: This was played on the car stereo - SQ has not be checked in a critical listening session at home yet

images.jpg

• Like 1

Concrete Blonde - Bloodletting.............again!

I love this LP, and thought I should get another good copy as backup, that was until I saw what these go for on the market :o :unsure:

post-105164-0-83962500-1371790326_thumb.

Good afternnon, Mr Buzzardstubble :) . I was listening to La Question by Francoise earlier this week. Le Tour de France starts in 8 days, time to unleash my inner Francophile :cool:

Hi ferchersan. I must admit I've got a soft spot for the French,especially Audrey Tautou and Emmanuelle Beart.:-) I watch Le Tour too but mainly for the scenery.

Ramiro Musotto - Sudaka.

Brazilian percussion and electronica.

'Sudaka is both a party record and a rich mosaic,with cues to Levi-Strauss' Tristes Tropiques and candomble and a special for jazz fans;a cameo by sax player Gato Barbieri on the loping "Antonio das Mortes" sounding by turns mellifluous and irreverent.- All about jazz.

• Like 1

Joan Armatrading - Walk Under Ladders

With a good copy this LP is excellent!

post-105164-0-38952800-1371809025_thumb.

I'm probably repeating posts here as I have been cycling through some favourites.

Ramiro Musotto - Sudaka.

Brazilian percussion and electronica.

'Sudaka is both a party record and a rich mosaic,with cues to Levi-Strauss' Tristes Tropiques and candomble and a special for jazz fans;a cameo by sax player Gato Barbieri on the loping "Antonio das Mortes" sounding by turns mellifluous and irreverent.- All about jazz.

Will have to check this one. Sounds like my sorta stuff. Haven't heard any Gato since his late '60's, early '70's Flying Dutchman label records. He was a wild man back in those days.

• Like 1