Currently Spinning

Stars new album. Great Aussie rock band from the 70’s and 80’s. I saw them at the Memo Hall last night. Still sounding great once Mick Pealing’s voice warmed up. Mal Eastick is one of Australia’s great guitarists.

They played most of their old stuff and a good selection of tracks off the new album. The album was recorded, mixed and pressed in Melbourne. Nice clean pressing. Jury is out on the sound though, seems to be a little flat - sort of digital like. 

EB44407C-7F57-4891-8CE2-992147E14726.jpeg

Edited by gat474
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, gat474 said:

Stars new album. Great Aussie rock band from the 70’s and 80’s. I saw them at the Memo Hall last night. Still sounding great once Mick Pealing’s voice warmed up. Mal Eastick is one of Australia’s great guitarists.

They played most of their old stuff and a good selection of tracks off the new album. The album was recorded, mixed and pressed in Melbourne. Nice clean pressing. Jury is out on the sound though, seems to be a little flat - sort of digital like. 

Okay, it’s pretty good, just needed to wick it up a little.

• Volunteer
3 hours ago, muon* said:

TfF.jpg.cf4134da17acd126bef74b2ad03a3b57.jpg

Great band.

I'm filling gaps in my vinyl collection and have been looking for Seeds of Love on MFSL for a while now. I've just bought The Hurting on vinyl (Discrepancy Records have an online 20% off deal for this weekend only if you spend over $100 - I've just fried my credit card... again) .

Edited by El Tel
Idiocy. And spelling. Mostly idiocy.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, gat474 said:

would have been easier to play it on a CD just quietly, rather than on the lego setup. ?

Regards Cazzesman

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cazzesman said:

would have been easier to play it on a CD just quietly, rather than on the lego setup. ?

Regards Cazzesman

Hey digital guy. We don’t take too kindly to your type in these here parts! What are you doing snooping around in the analogue section?

@cazzesman

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gat474 said:

Hey digital guy. We don’t take too kindly to your type in these here parts! What are you doing snooping around in the analogue section?

@cazzesman

Crawls back under my digital PC...............

.where the background is inky black silence.    Mmmmmmmmmm ssssiiiiiillllllleeeeennnncccceeeee.

Regards Cazzesman

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cazzesman said:

Crawls back under my digital PC...............

.where the background is inky black silence.    Mmmmmmmmmm ssssiiiiiillllllleeeeennnncccceeeee.

Regards Cazzesman

But it's really all about the foreground! B)xD

• Haha 1