Currently Spinning

On 31/07/2020 at 11:10 PM, 2Brix said:

Il Divo - The Greatest Hits.  Another CD i bought a few years ago and recently 'found' still wrapped/unopened. IMO a pretty good sounding redbook and one of my fave tracks is Alone (Heart) delivered with gravitas, crystal clear vocal and intoxicating strings/orchestral accompaniment.  Oh....and Hero (M Carey) ...and Unbreak (Toni Braxton) etc.

IMG_4664.jpg

i have a few of their

• Like 1

Radiohead - In Rainbow

Buy In Rainbows Online at Low Prices in India | Amazon Music Store ...

If there was a list for "the perfect album" (works well as a whole, has an explicable emotional arc through it, etc.) this would definitely be in my top 10 (excluding classical).

Other candidates off the top of my head being Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here, The Church The Blurred Crusade, Dylan Highway 61 (and probably Blood on the Tracks), Velvet Underground and Nico, Cave No More Shall We Part, Miles Kind Of Blue, Massive Attack Mezzanine , Sigur Ros Agaetis Bryjun.

Hmm.  That's 10. But that is just my opinion. And I am sure there would have been another thread for prosecuting this point of view (or two) if I was actually trying to start something. :)   And shows why it is safer to have Desert Island media player with 1TB sd card.

Edited by Dilettanteque
  • Like 4
  • Love 1