Currently Spinning

4 hours ago, keyse1 said:

So where’s the other Self Portrait.

I haven't yet removed the shrink wrap!  Nose has been following iother things. But it is sitting here right on my desk (under a pile of other acqusitions, and it is not going unnoticed.

Plus I need to listen to Rough and Rowdy Ways!  Amazing to see an almost 80yo bloke  getting a 9.0 in Pitchfork.

....and then there is the Neil Young oldie newie.

• Like 1

Hi All,

Cottage Industries Volume 6 by Neo Ouija

381355711_CottageIndustries6.jpg.303e61bf170fb97e2b09f7c201373954.jpg

From Bandcamp:

With influences ranging from detroit techno,idm and electro the releases on Neo Ouija always share a melancholic yet playful vibe

JJ

• Like 1

Hi All,

Råg I Ryggen by Råg I Ryggen, streaming whilst awaiting for the LP to arrive.

967629381_RgIRyggen.jpg.5be0a7931a564e3a16926ba4cd97557d.jpg

From Bandcamp:

Widely regarded as a milestone in Swedish hard-rock history, Råg I Ryggen is the homonymous debut album released by six youngsters from Stockholm back in 1975. It was recorded in just two sessions in February that year at the EMI studio in Skärmarbrink, one of the most modern 16-channel studios available in Sweden in that period. The sessions clocked around 16 hours in total, with barely any time left for overdubs. Clearly influenced by bands like Uriah Heep, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath and even Yes or Jethro Tull, the sounds contained here will appeal to hard-rock, heavy psych and progressive fans alike.

JJ

• Like 1