Currently Spinning

DIIV ‎– Deceiver - brand new album. released a few months back  This is the 5th time playing it and everything has clicked into place - not as immediate as the first 2 albums, but this shoegaze is sensational. The guitar is a lot heavier and more distorted - luv it.

definitely an addition to my top 2019 albums.

NzotFRq.jpg

Edited by metal beat
  • Like 1

Evening folks.

I've gone a little quiet of late.  The way I listen to music has changed, thanks to @Sime - Cheers Buddy.

The Saboteurs  'Consolers of the Lonely'  2008 Third Man Records. Warner Music, Australia.

1875608938_TheSaboteursCosolersoftheLonely2008ThirdManRecords.WarnerMusicAustralia..jpg.53d06e9a315a03dcbfaef88d6d82328e.jpg

A very entertaining album, sounding nice through the Optonica amp & speakers, with two cheap Sony rears sitting just behind and centre of the Optonica's.

The Optonica speakers have a nice sound, but they lack a little oomph.  The Sony's add a little punch.

I don't know if it's because I have tomorrow off, but I'm really enjoying this album.

Edited by BuzzzFuzzz
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

This is an album I've had for a while, two copies on vinyl, and this Op Shop CD about 12 months...

Pink Floyd  'The Dark Side of the Moon'  1973-2003 30th Anniversary Digital Remaster. EMI Music, Aust.

338026733_PinkFloydTheDarkSideoftheMoon1973-200330thAnniversaryDigitalRemaster.EMIMusicAust.front.jpg.fcf725a31da1844a2710d7dc54ca73ec.jpg

I'm haven't listened to them a lot over the years, every now and then.  I've noticed they're popping up in my rotation more frequently. 

I like not having to get up and change the record too; oh that's right, not gettin' any younger.

• Like 4
  • Love 1