Currently Spinning

1 hour ago, mrbuzzardstubble said:

My point is the guy can't hold a note and my opinion of Idol singers differs to yours. Most of them can't sing either.

Listening to someone who really can sing

Possibly the best vocal I’ve  ever heard

image.jpg

• Like 2

Hi All,

Prince, Emancipation, LP 3

Prince.jpg.3f4be3494c36dcade1199c616fb1901b.jpg

Tracklist:

E1    Joint 2 Joint    
E2    The Holy River    
E3    Let's Have A Baby    
E4    Saviour    
F1    The Plan    
F2    Friend, Lover, Sister, Mother / Wife    
F3    Slave    
F4    New World    
F5    The Human Body

JJ

• Like 2

Finishing my first exposure to Swans after a recommendation the other night ; Swans - 'To Be Kind'
Bit over half way through and absolutely loving it, strange that the suggestion came from chatting with a relative stranger about Jazz in a live stream chat, but hit the spot sooo well.. It's all my favourite parts of The Birthday Party, Isis, Mogwai etc. modern production style and some broader, world influence thrown in for good measure. No constraints of a 40minute LP or 80minute CD allows for some amazing sonic journeys..

SWANS-TBK-CD-ART-SCAN-600dpi_grande.jpg?

• Like 2

Since I was already on youtube it's time now for some; Macintosh Plus - 'Floral Shoppe'
I just checked it out one day because I'd heard so much about vaporwave on the internet.. now I often wake up with some of these song hooks on eternal repeat in my head..

• Like 1

Listening to something familiar on this new Tidal trial; Tool - 'Aenima'

Sounds pretty good. Noticabley better than my mp3  CD rip/files, it's been too long since I've used the physical CD to make a good comparison there.. certainly more convenient considering I don't own any kind of CD player for the last 8 years? lol

iOHQm9T.gif

• Like 3

Foo Fighters "Greatest Hits" 2009 German pressing (Optimal Media).

https://img.discogs.com/H0tploRHoTpXDM-BHvil_L1fcHI=/fit-in/600x593/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(90)/discogs-images/R-2067455-1489663536-8716.jpeg.jpg

This is the UK/Europe release.

Interestingly, there are also two US releases of this (from the same year) but only one is pressed in the US (at United Record Pressing), The other is pressed in Germany at Pallas. They have identical catalogue numbers but the latter have P.USA stamped in the runout (as well as different matrix numbers).

From Discogs: Pallas USA is a strategic partnership between Pallas, Germany and Furnace MFG, USA formed to cater to markets in North America. The vinyl is still pressed by Pallas in Diepholz, Germany.

Edited by stevoz
  • Like 2