Currently Spinning

4 hours ago, stevoz said:

Just about through another Sade Dutch 1st pressing....."Stronger Than Pride".....lovely.

Image result for sade stronger than pride album

I only have that Diamond Life album... thin vinyl but sounds amazing compared to lots of modern thick rubbish.. picked it up for $7 about 15 years ago... I should look into these too.

• Like 1

Another left turn.....kept seeing this today as I flicked through the LP's and kept thinking 'Yeah.....nah' but it's late now and now is the time. LOUD!? Scatterbrain "Scamboogery" German 1st pressing.........clever boys.?

https://img.discogs.com/vbfcBiTnmDYxH6IY7Npq982Innw=/fit-in/600x586/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(90)/discogs-images/R-464855-1343965885-3515.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1

Help!

I can’t take it anymore

Trump The Incredible Sulk And The Happy Clapper

Its Back To the 60’s for me

Starting  with lunch corned beef and boiled potatoes with a dash of pepper and no salt as a nod to modern sensibilities 

At 4 o’clock a few beers 

A cowboy show called Laramie 

And after that  I might even move to Canberra and take up some long ago social experiment 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3

This arrived in the post today so spinning it out now. AC/DC's "For Those About To Rock" US 1st pressing in 'like new' condition....and it is.?

It was a bargain compared with what some are asking for Oz 1st pressings.....and it sounds mighty fine!?

Image result for for those about to rock album cover
  • Like 2

Stereo tricks

Over on the left speaker I can hear music

In the centre I can hear Elvis 

On the right nothing

And then I hear backing vocals halfway between the computer and the right speaker

And now The Stones with all the sound across the soundstage excluding the speakers

?

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, keyse1 said:

Stereo tricks

Over on the left speaker I can hear music

In the centre I can hear Elvis 

On the right nothing

And then I hear backing vocals halfway between the computer and the right speaker

And now The Stones with all the sound across the soundstage excluding the speakers

?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Good excuse to get new speakers keyse1 or new hearing aids?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, stevoz said:

This arrived in the post today so spinning it out now. AC/DC's "For Those About To Rock" US 1st pressing in 'like new' condition....and it is.?

It was a bargain compared with what some are asking for Oz 1st pressings.....and it sounds mighty fine!?

Image result for for those about to rock album cover

We salute you!?

• Like 1