Currently Spinning

11 hours ago, Monk said:

Oh, yeah, a double helping of The Claypool Lennon Delirium tonight too.  Seemed like the right thing to do.

R-8462847-1462105131-2837.jpeg.jpg

CLD_SOR.jpg

A man after my own heart ???

I am currently listening to my usual dose of morning ambiance with Echo's Verse by r beny,, similar to Endless Melancholy, Wings of An Angel and Alaskan Tapes.

1328110546_EchosVerse.jpg.daa38d739c2d6e5d6aa5fad00160e4fa.jpg

JJ

• Like 4

Quincy Jones "Thriller" Dutch 1st pressing (I must say, Quincy chose a fair singer for this one?)

I've bitten the bullet....I just can't ignore the fine production and SQ on this but must admit, slightly conflicted in the wake of 'Leaving Neverland'.....?

Related image
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Monk said:

Oh, yeah, a double helping of The Claypool Lennon Delirium tonight too.  Seemed like the right thing to do.

R-8462847-1462105131-2837.jpeg.jpg

CLD_SOR.jpg

Hey man.  Have you heard Primus  'The Desaturating Seven"?

Just over 35 minutes unfortunately, but a dark and mysterious story and album.

Just about to check out Scary Mother on youtube, have not heard of them before.  Cheers for the heads up.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BuzzzFuzzz said:

Hey man.  Have you heard Primus  'The Desaturating Seven"?

Just over 35 minutes unfortunately, but a dark and mysterious story and album.

Just about to check out Scary Mother on youtube, have not heard of them before.  Cheers for the heads up.

Yep, got The Desaturating Seven.  It's not my favourite Primus album that's for sure, but it certainly has its moments.  

I've always described Scary Mother as a slightly heavier Pearl Jam but with keyboards.  Not sure if that helps or hinders :lol:.   Floating Me was basically most of Scary Mother plus Lucius Borich from Cog on drums.  

• Like 1

Guest deanB

Lou Reed- Mistrial

0001410319.jpg.76db85892791781578462aadd873fbaa.jpg

The worst sounding Lou Reed album I own but I still like listening to it. Every time.

Turbonegro- Apocalypse Dudes

I've got four Tn albums on rotate, satisfaction guaranteed.

downloadfile-1.jpeg.a5ca81be7fbba67b2caa820da9f36b6c.jpeg

Edited by deanB
Abbreviated Turbonegro incorrectly.

A bit of tele tonight (MC and Mr Black) and now this should see me out. Work tomorrow.....

Grace Jones "Inside Story" Oz 1st pressing. Just a stunning album.....one of her best.?

https://img.discogs.com/e_5K3YKvNgOlbiYquQE4hd4KmjM=/fit-in/600x598/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(90)/discogs-images/R-1090951-1348401539-3250.jpeg.jpg

• Like 2

Evening Lads.

Wasn't going to listen or post anything tonight, but got a little bored watching The Big Bang Theory for the 100th time.

So I picked up a few more Op Shop Cd's today.  I think the key to Op Shopping for music is being able to check the racks twice, or at least once a week.

Kings of Leon  "Only by the Night"  2008 RCA Records. Sony-BMG, Aust.

1468089568_KingsofLeonOnlyBytheNight2008RCARecords.Sony-BMGAust_x750.jpg.0a1eb6043848e99b4d6a1e30fb50390e.jpg

I turned this one up during track 2 and it stayed up.  I'm not familiar with this band, but I did recognise "Sex on Fire".

A great album and the singer has an awesome Rock & Roll voice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, awayward said:

Days of the New - self titled

I haven’t listened to this for a few years, don’t remember it sounding this good, my system is in the zone tonight, or is it me?

Probably both!

C6B84CAA-5E96-47BE-9040-A618372B0615.png

I love those nights where everything sounds .......just right.

Squeezing in one more side before retiring.....just loving what I'm hearing at the moment.?

Supertramp "Brother Where You Bound" Oz 1st pressing.....truly sweet SQ!?

Image result for supertramp brother where you bound

• Like 1

Guest deanB

Iggy Pop- Brick By Brick

Possibly the one Iggy album that.........

image (4).jpg

Edited by deanB