Currently Spinning

Stuck on CD's today......damn it!? Bought some CA Azur RCA interconnects from SNA'er @Andre28 to run from the phono stage to the amp. After fitting them I had lost the right channel....did I make a mistake fitting them with the phono still turned on? I must have as.....it was still out when I refitted the old Monster i/connects so I think it's the phono stage. Will have to fit my old QED Discsaver phono stage to see if this is indeed the case.

So it's CD's until I can be fanged doing that (later!)

Started with.....

2077485632_ScatterbrainMundusIntectualiscover.jpg.d101dce0e90fa7964efefe10ef242f4c.jpg

.....and now onto Tears For Fears Greatest.

1759542319_TearsForFearsTearsRollDowncover.jpg.a79d037a0ec08655be2fad72ac05e1fc.jpg

• Like 4

Back on the vinyl! I had a fiddle with a few things (tested with an old QED phono stage, R channel still out then had a fiddle with the RCA connectors at the back of the amp and the R channel returned.....the PHO-8 is now back in place with both channels working fine so it's obviously ok (pleasing!) but I haven't refitted the recently acquired CA Azur i/connects yet but will later..... I suspect they are fine as the amp RCA connector appears to be the over riding problem, which I can live with.)

So I'm spinning this again as it was still on the platter! 'O My Love' Thijs Van Leer (Focus).....a beautiful album.

647047090_ThyjsVanLeerOhMyLovecover..jpg.4ed6c8ee84ea49be2543bfb2236cd728.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, simo8989 said:

Some great music from the 80's.

Echo and the Bunnymen - Ocean Rain

image.png.3749cf19d644c1051319b693de3bf737.png

This is a great album I have the 25th anniversary edition on CD, the bonus tracks are quality too.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BuzzzFuzzz said:

Hey Monk.  Just checked out the video of 'The One With the Iron Beak' on the tube.  Great music, yeah, haunting and very trippy video.  Thanks for the heads up on them.

Man, what are you talking about?  That's not trippy at all.

:lol:

Cool, hadn't seen that before.

• Like 1