Currently Spinning

a1699722034_16.jpg

So I'm An Islander - Mælodium Ambientum -- still a dreary, rainy Saturday in ol' Brisbane town, so I've moved onto the last in this series of compilations. This is 40 tracks of piano/neoclassical shiz, like 3 CDs worth of lost Erik Satie pieces drifting out of an abandoned music hall. "Name Yer Price" lossless download from Bandcamp.

--Geoff

• Like 1

Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness 2012 4LP box set reissue - Optimal pressing.  Although I prefer the track order on my original 3LP release, Billy has done a smashing job with this remaster sonically.  the best $27 I ever spent after an amazon ca stuff up.   5 stars.

38436982446_c66492ac14_h.jpg

Edited by metal beat
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, ABG said:

@ThirdDrawerDown my antivirus program won't let me open the Projekt site, saying it's blocked by its anti fraud filter.

Just finished listening to The Harrow & The Harvest over here.  

Image result for the harrow and the harvest

I'm so p!ssed off with myself for not buying this on vinyl earlier in the year.  Such a lovely album and by all accounts the pressing is superb.

David Rawlings ‎– Poor David's Almanack is almost as good.

R-10691362-1502485447-2681.jpeg.jpgR-10691362-1502485454-6310.jpeg.jpg

• Like 4

Currently listening to a recommendation from [mention=106728]Dave O)))[/mention] from the Jazz Spinning thread - Fly Or Die by Jaimie Branch.  Yet another addition to the must buy list.  These threads are bloody expensive... 

CS648022-01A-BIG.jpg

Superb!

LoL Thanks but@soundfan has mentioned that one several times. Beat me to the punch forever ago ;-)
  • Like 2

[mention=133073]ThirdDrawerDown[/mention] my antivirus program won't let me open the Projekt site, saying it's blocked by its anti fraud filter.

Just finished listening to The Harrow & The Harvest over here.  

Gillian-Welch.jpg

I'm so p!ssed off with myself for not buying this on vinyl earlier in the year.  Such a lovely album and by all accounts the pressing is superb.

Buddy

I have a copy for you
  • Like 1

Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness 2012 4LP box set reissue - Optimal pressing.  Although I prefer the track order on my original 3LP release, Billy has done a smashing job with this remaster sonically.  the best $27 I ever spent after an amazon ca stuff up.   5 stars.

38436982446_c66492ac14_h.jpg

I received this a month or so ago Shane, still to open it. Probably my favourite of theirs.

Hmmm.. is the new cart ready to be Pumpkin'd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Comacozer- Kalos Eidos Skopeo

Thank god/goddess for rainy days, or I never would have discovered this Sydney 3-piece today!!! Just lashed out on all 3 of their albums on vinyl after 1 listen, and my TT won't even be set up for another 2 months!

If you are a fan of Stone from the Sky, or like psych rock, space rock, or stoner rock, then you will LOVE this!!! Seriously awesome, trippy stuff! 8550660668c15806cd431993215a4f6f.jpg

To Top