Currently Spinning

ec77e61c59bf3b301677f67cc14db8a4.png

Discography available on Bandcamp for 10 USD. Sounds well recorded (this album at least). Recommended if you're into Nick Cave, Mick Harvey and the like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 27/08/2017 at 2:25 PM, Hensa said:

Thought I'd give the Nitin Sawhney box, One Zero a spin this beautiful afternoon. More middle of the road song selection than I'm used to with Sawhney but stunning production and a great listen nevertheless.

932629be898d28d2949dedac5167fcea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember last year when someone on sna told all that an amazon uk seller was selling this for 25 quid - I picked it up as well. I think I spun one side LOL.   must give it another spin soon :)

DÁngelo - Brown Sugar.  the excellent Euro reissue from 2015.

36719148382_5d7dbef230_b.jpg

a2358698661_16.jpg

Kai Engel - The Run -- a young Russian composer doing kinda neoclassical stuff, a bit like Zimmer then a bit like Craig Armstrong. Very soundtracky I suppose. "Name Yer Price" lossless download from Bandcamp, and it's also in 24/96 if you want some hi-res.

--Geoff

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, metal beat said:

I remember last year when someone on sna told all that an amazon uk seller was selling this for 25 quid - I picked it up as well. I think I spun one side LOL.   must give it another spin soon :)

to make you feel a little better Shane,  when ordering OneZero I seemingly clicked 'add' 3 times and ordered three copies.....

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, scuzzii said:

to make you feel a little better Shane,  when ordering OneZero I seemingly clicked 'add' 3 times and ordered three copies.....

Ouch - done that before - generally after a few drinks.   did you notice before or after it shipped?

Edited by metal beat
  • Like 2

On 4/21/2016 at 6:13 PM, Citroen said:

This is a fantastic release and can now be got from Amazon for about AUD55 landed!!!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CN70XBO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1HOOJXMILP3WY

1 hour ago, metal beat said:

Shame on you. Yes, you must! ;)

• Like 3

I cannot believe how good this sounds. Questionable use of "stereo" and hard panning notwithstanding some of it is very well recorded. I may have to explore the interweb and see if there are some remasters where Jimmy isn't singing out of one speaker etc.

IMAG0411a.jpg

• Like 6