SOLD: REGA Ania Moving Coil Cartridge. BRAND NEW!

Item Condition: Brand NEW!
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Canberra
State: Australian Capital Territory
Payment Method: Paypal or Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Purchased as backup unit. NLR

Further information:

Brand New Rega Ania Moving Coil Cartridge. 

Suit Rega Turntable, especially P6 upwards.

Lots of reviews and info online.

Cheers

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG-20200925-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20200925-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20200925-WA0004.jpg

Crap - bought a 2m Black today after waiting for months for something like this!

If adds were approved in a timely manner, I’d be listening to this right now!

Edited by Billy Shears
3 hours ago, Billy Shears said:

Edited 2 hours ago by Billy Shears

I feel your pain. The world frustrates the hell outta me too. I reckon the unpaid moderators perform their duties - [in this case adds(sic) approval] for our community in as timely a manner as is humanly possible.😉

11 hours ago, Billy Shears said:

Crap - bought a 2m Black today after waiting for months for something like this!

Did you buy it on internet? If so you have 2 weeks to send it back.

Regarding moderators, I would go easy on them. I think you under estimate the value of having a free website that allows you to buy from a community you can trust 99% of the time. A lot of countries (the one I'm coming from included) don't have this, and it's the wild west to buy and sell HiFi gear.

46 minutes ago, JulesOz said:

Did you buy it on internet? If so you have 2 weeks to send it back.

Regarding moderators, I would go easy on them. I think you under estimate the value of having a free website that allows you to buy from a community you can trust 99% of the time. A lot of countries (the one I'm coming from included) don't have this, and it's the wild west to buy and sell HiFi gear.

Not having a crack at the mods - having a crack at a frustrating situation. Bought at a store and it gets dropped off today.