WTB: Tablet or iPad 5th or 6th Generation 64 bit

Item: iPad or Surface Tablet
Price Range: fair Market value 
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info: I am after an iPad 5th or 6th Generation or a Tablet 64 bit capable of IOS 11 minimum - primarily to run Roon so not needing newer models.

(wife already has one but hard to prise out of her hands!) ūüėČ

Edited by evil c

Maybe also think about a surface tablet then you get the full Roon gui not the cut down one that you get with an ipad or android tablet

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gypr1961 said:

Maybe also think about a surface tablet then you get the full Roon gui not the cut down one that you get with an ipad or android tablet

Certainly open to suggestions, or effective alternative products!ūüĎć

13 minutes ago, grorr76 said:

Budget?

Was aiming for up to $300ish.

Original plan was to use mainly for remote duties - however sure I could expand on that!

Surface 3 look like they'd suit - only possible issue is with Lumin as seem to be glitchy with android over Apple.

Mainly using Roon though.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Neo
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

Photos:

• By dolphy
      Item: Apple iPad 6th Gen. 32GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular (Unlocked), 9.7in - Silver (AU Stock)
      Price: $480.00 inc postage (price is firm)
      Item Condition: Brand New In Box, Sealed Never opened
      Reason for selling: I'm helping out my work to move these iPads. We have multiple units on hand and are ready to be shipped. Someone in the office ordered too many and they need to be sold before Christmas. 
      Payment Method: Direct Deposit, will be dispatched once payment has cleared. 
      Extra Info: Its an iPad. Great to use with an Auralic Streamer or to control your Roon network. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Jazz_AU
      Item: Apple iPad Mini 16GB WiFi - Gen 1. Silver/White
      Price: SOLD.
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: No Longer Required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: Black Smart Cover included, Original Box, Headphones, USB Power Adapter, Lightning to USB Cable.
      Pictures:

• By Hammond199
      Selling my Control4 HC250 processor. Have upgraded to the EA 3. Comes with smart panel licence so you can use your iPad, iPhone or android device to control your AV equipment. In perfect working order.
      Im a certified control4 programmer so happy to program for you at extra cost if required.located in Perth.
      RRP was $1900, so grab a bargain at $700 and automate your AV and more. Control4 is the go to product for control.
      Any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask
    • By manchu
      Item:   iPad 128GB wifi + 4G  (current model BNIB) - Your choice of colour
      Price:   $600 posted
      Item Condition:  Brand New - unopened
      Reason for selling:  Not required 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:   

I'm about to sign up 2 yrs of mobile broadband which is bundled with an iPad.   I don't need another so it will be sold to fund something I do need.     

Space Grey, Silver and Gold are in stock with 1-3 days delivery to me.    So you could get your preferred colour and receive before Christmas.      Perfect for the generous gift giver!!

This is the latest iPad model  (5th Gen,  9.7").    RRP is $799.       It is NOT locked to ISP.   

https://www.apple.com/au/shop/buy-ipad/ipad-9-7/128gb-silver-wifi-cellular

Pictures: