WTB: Tube Pre Amp

Item: Tube pre amp
Price Range: 1000-2000
Item Condition:  Used
Extra Info: Looking to find a tube pre amp that will go with a Parasound A21 and B&W 802 Matrix. Suggestions welcome

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

Hi there,

I have a tube buffer stage you might be interested in. 

It's for sale in the 2 ch classifieds.  Only $200. But you would still need a pre amp to go  with it. 

Remember RF Waves in WA make up and distribute the excellent TU-8500 valve preamplifier from Japan (~$1,175 new). The reviews (and the sound) are uniformly outstanding.

• Like 3

Hi

i have this little preamp. Extremely well made in South Korea and dead quiet. It sounds extremely decent even in comparison to my Kondo gear and especially the phono MM is good.  I originally thought of using it for a second Mono phono Setup but that will never happen.

yours for 950 Dollars incl postage. 

cheers

Christian

B4EE3542-7FEE-4E19-896B-CB854CECC395.jpeg

68024CF6-3F96-454B-8C4B-7388AAC45A4D.jpeg

FEC825A0-1577-45F0-A272-F5A9EE5F32B9.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi mate, I can offer you an AMC 1030. It is a tube hybrid pre. Has been upgraded in the US by the previous owner. So all caps upgraded to nichecon + a delayed start circuit + upgraded tubes. Let me know if your interested and I’ll send you pics with further info. Ta