SOLD: FS: Lite DAC-68 - upgraded

SOLD
Item Condition: USED
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Donation to Stereo Net

Further information:

I bought this DAC around 10 years ago from this forum and didn't get a chance to use it.

It was sitting in my garage since and I don't think i will ever going to use it in future. 

More information on the link below: 

This will be an auction sale. Final sale value will be donated to this forum under my name. (Mod, please delete this ad if this is not allowed) 

Photos:

White dots at the front are just dust. They are cleaned off now. 

IMG20200915130746-Large.jpg

IMG20200915135052-Large.jpg

IMG20200915135032-Large.jpg

IMG20200915130732-Large.jpg

IMG20200915130735-Large.jpg

IMG20200915130847-Large.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

They had a few dacs, the Dac60 was the one to get as it us the same chip as the good Marantz players had when they were available. Might have been called the double crown or something. It wasn’t over sampling though whereas the dac68 was.

Guest Crystara
On 24/09/2020 at 7:22 AM, gat474 said:

That was mine about 8 years ago. It was pretty good then, hopefully it’s still working. From memory it was modded by some guru in Hong Kong.

Glen you have had just about everything, I think you even dated my wife back in high school ???

On 24/09/2020 at 5:27 PM, gat474 said:

They had a few dacs, the Dac60 was the one to get as it us the same chip as the good Marantz players had when they were available. Might have been called the double crown or something. It wasn’t over sampling though whereas the dac68 was.

Double Crown would infer the selected TDA1541 chip.

The Lite DAC-60 appears to have used the PCM1704U-K DAC chips, not a TDA1541 Double Crown, but another of the classic analogue sounding chips.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, muon* said:

Double Crown would infer the selected TDA1541 chip.

The Lite DAC-60 appears to have used the PCM1704U-K DAC chips, not a TDA1541 Double Crown, but another of the classic analogue sounding chips.

Yes, that’s the one.

• Like 1