SOLD: FS: VINCENT SV237 Integrated Amplifier Hybrid Tube

Item Condition: Excellent Condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Wynnum
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pick Up
Reason for selling: No longer needed

Further information:

Wonderful amplifier that has been the heart of my system since purchased new from Apollo Hi Fi, Sydney around 5 years ago. The SV237 has enough juice to comfortably run my Dynaudio Focus 260 MkII’s and bring out their best with great detail.

Only selling because I’ve gone down the vintage path after a long run with Vincent starting with the SV236MK. The SV237 will be sitting idle now so is better off with someone who will get the most out of it.

The amp has just been inspected by Audiovisual Devices, Brisbane in preparation for sale and is running beautifully. It has never missed a beat since new.

A quick Google search will reveal many great reviews on this amp. I settled on Vincent after using a number of amps in the $2k to $4k range.

Here is one such review: http://www.vincentshop.co.uk/sv-237-review

Some folks like to experiment with other tubes in these with good results but I’ve not ventured down that path. This amp is all original.

Includes remote control, manual and original box.

Prefer local sale, Brisbane but may consider courier if no local sale eventuates.

Photos:

Vincent SV237 (2).JPG

Vincent SV237 (5).JPG

Vincent SV237 (6).JPG

Vincent SV237 (4).JPG

Vincent SV237 (3).JPG

Edited by Hi Fi Delirium
Amend paragraph spacing and shipping conditions.
  • Like 6

I have the same amp and agree it is a very fine piece. Great dynamics sound staging and detail on rock, acoustic bombastic classical.. does it all so well. I have rolled the tube a few times to good effect if anyone is thinking about that aspect. 

GLWTS :thumb:

• Like 1