WTB: THORENS OR LUXMAN TURNTABLE

monaro8

Item: TURNTABLE-THORENS OR LUXMAN
Price Range: NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON CONDITION
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info: Happy to look at anything you have...price depends on overall condition...or for repair will consider it.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

Hi Monaro2,

I am not a dealer, but an enthusiast.

I am looking to downsize my turntable list to one only. However I do have a Luxman PD-310 and SME 3009 or TA-1, a Luxman PD-350 with a TA-1 arm, Micro Seiki BL-91L with a MS-505LS arm. Separately with the Luxmans’ is a VS300 (but only one).

I am not sure if you are interested, but these are in excellent condition, with the MS-91BL modified in a special way.

If you are interested, I can send photo images of what ever you want. Really there is too much too discuss about each. They have served me well, each and all, but I must downsize. How many times have you read that.

Regards

Adrian

Edited by AMG56

Hi Markm1111,

yes apologies for that. I’m not to up on the modern etiquette for social communications nowadays being an older gent. I suppose that you now have my contacts, you can feel free to ask for any more information you want if you are interested.

Thanks again, A.

• Like 1