SOLD: Integra DTR 70.4 THX Ultra2 Plus 9.2-Channel Network A/V Reciever $2800.00RRP

Item Condition: Excellent Condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Lane Cove
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal EFT Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: No longer able to run a home theatre as in an Apartment.

u6srlJ3aRX67dkvMwcuERg.thumb.jpg.357914b6ac6be5e5c0bc6ad2def58490.jpg807394932_I8kAEe3RTkiprLvpfjr6g.thumb.jpg.d5ba232511bdec1233f8d121eb328379.jpg165756334_22gUhenwQKVSMF136c6Jg.thumb.jpg.ff69afceaf27a7ea25f2640fffeb9b54.jpgFFiWlAGjQti3zOkKlRsaXQ.thumb.jpg.0daff14bfcb7be85a61754968d14dbdd.jpgqHOAtUzHTEKl3NIBQ9X3DQ.thumb.jpg.2bfe4779db7c88e3ef3f8d671fbb8af4.jpg

Further information:https://integraworldwide.com/au/products/dtr704/index.htm

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

Hi Mark, I'm interested and able to pickup this weekend for your asking price if it's available. Potentially even tomorrow as I'll be taking a drive down to Sydney but that's a little short notice and understand it may be pending sold with the above comments.

Edited by Lonx

sorry, i asked a legitimate question to help me decide avr purchase situation, about a known fault.. ambertech would have issued proof of replacement of HDMI board... any answer or has the item sold already?

2 minutes ago, hopefullguy said:

sorry, i asked a legitimate question to help me decide avr purchase situation, about a known fault.. ambertech would have issued proof of replacement of HDMI board... any answer or has the item sold already?

Looks like white anting when done on the listing. Best to deal with concerns in a PM.

29 minutes ago, hopefullguy said:

use the PM function....

Hi Wilco. Sorry for the delay.  The board was replaced by amber tech and certified. 
Tia was first in and the amp is pending....sold.

• Like 1

sorry but an item/model/brand with a "known issue" should be noted on an ad if it was fixed or not. otherwise those that have just come into the market will not know.. called full disclosure.

no different to any other fault with an item for sale.. dont leave issues to a pm, has nothing to do with trying to get a cheaper price. only seller decides price. if the info had been included it would have sold (to me for asking price, if seller ships) straight away.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tai Huynh
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: CANLEY HEIGHTS State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  This receiver was recently purchased off another SNA member. Link insert for your reference.
      The DTR 70.4 was going to replace my existing Denon 4311. Initially I thought the 4311 HDMI board has hit the wall. Over the weekend, I had a chance to troubleshoot and found the trouble was caused by faulty HDMI and speaker cable. Therefore I have decided to keep the 4311

I can confirm the DTR70.4 is in fully working condition. Happy to demo it to the keen buyer. A small paint blemish can be seen on third photo. As I dont have the original box, pick up is preferred, unless buyer wants to arrange their own courier. I can facilitate drop off. All items included in the sale are on 4th photo, DTR70.4, Remote, Calibration Mic and Manual.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Naz.shr
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information: 
       Selling my Mission speakers (794 floorstanding speakers , 790 bookshelf speakers and centre speaker M3c2i)
      In great condition 
      Selling to downsize
      Colour: gloss Piano black
      Hard to come by in used market 
      Thanks for looking!

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By dreamz
      Price: $1850 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Rosanna State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer Only Reason for selling: No longer have the space(moved house) Extra Info: 9 Channel THX Certified power amp
      https://www.digitalcinema.com.au/integra-dta-70-1-9-channel-thx-ultra2-power-amplifier.html
      Also Selling Paradigm Prestige 95F, centre Prestige 55C, etc,

• By zakblue
      Price: $850 Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Balwyn State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR  
      Unfortunately I don't have the shipping box so local pickup preferred.
      Comes with calibration mic and remote control.

More Info: 

https://www.homecontrolandaudio.com.au/shop/integra-drx-4-av-receiver/

Also currently selling:

Wharfedale Diamond 250 Floorstanding Speakers and matching 220C Center Channel

Nelson Audio Image Monoblock Amplifiers (EL34)

• By powerinnumbers
      Price: $700 Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Sheidow Park State: South Australia Payment Method: PayPal. EFT . Credits Cards including AMEX Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:  This pre-pro is in excellent condition with one fault, the unbalanced output for CENTER channel is not working reliably and so I have been using the XLR output instead ( XLR to RCA adapter included ). 
      The remote control is brand new within last 6 months. Perfect for a projection install where a Dolby ATMOS setup is not the immediate plan.
      The unit is high class, I am very happy with it except it only does up to 7.1 and no 4K pass through. 
      Original box is supplied so can be shipped to you anywhere ( free delivery to metropolitan cities ), for country please request quote.
      Pricing is very fair, there is a similar unit on ebay for $500  but it is very rough and missing it's feet and box.

I can also supply ( extra $200 AUD  ) a HDFury AVR Key that I have been using to route lossless audio to the Integra from Apple TV ( or any single HDMI 4K source) , this solves the problem of 4K video and/ or missing out on lossless audio decoding.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.