SOLD: FS: Focal Elear with unused 'Elex pads'

SOLD
Item Condition: Used - Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Cammeray
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, PayID, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Not being used

Further information:

I bought these second hand from these classifieds last year. I've used them on only a handful of occassions as they were never my main headphones.

Included is an unused pair of 'Elex pads' from Drop. I read some posts on the Internet claiming the Elex were Elears with Clear/Elex pads so I thought it would be interesting to try that out. But I never got around to using them (Drop first sent just one pad then, months later, sent the other). I've described them as 'Elex pads' in quotes because, while they were definitely purchased by me straight from Drop, there was concern in the Drop community that this shipment of Elex pads do not match the pads sold with original Elex headphones. Drop ended up refunding all orders but let people keep the pads. So these pads are provided 'as is' to the purchaser without any representation that they will match original Elex pads.

Anyway, the Elears themselves sound good and the original pads on them are in decent condition as you can see from the photos.

Photos:

Elear8.jpg

Elear7.jpg

Elear6.jpg

Elear5.jpg

Elear4.jpg

Elear3.jpg

Elear2.jpg

Elear1.jpg