Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT/cash/paypal + fees
Reason for selling: Moving in a different direction

Further information: I bought this unit last month from shazza6887 (top bloke!) and he brought it over yesterday and helped me set it up. I've had it hooked up for about an hour and can say the convergence for the unit is outstanding, compared it directly to a single chip DLP (Runco Q750) I had in the same room. It is in pristine condition with no visible marks, comes in original box with remote etc.

This unit is the top of the line from the last generation with the highest native contrast ratio (160,000), higher than the current crop of JVC projectors. It has under 600 hours using the original lamp and was bought new from Rio Sound and Vision in late 2018. Receipt provided.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

x9900_4.JPG

x9900_1.JPG

x9900_2.JPG

x9900_3.JPG

• Like 1

On 22/09/2020 at 10:36 AM, niterida said:

its not real 4k but @Liamt might still be interested ?

Have you seen its picture?  Most cannot tell the difference .....

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By oneneo
      Hi all,

I just got the BenQ TK800M from JB Hi Fi.

Nice projector, easy to set up.  Image quality is awesome mostly, but, I am having some pain as follows:

Playing through a Panasonic UB420 disc player:
      1) Youtube 4K/FHD materials look awesome!
      2) Netflix played through the app in the player - Everything looks awesome!
      3)  4K UHD discs like the BBC Planet Earth series documentaries, Dynasties, etc, all look awesome!
      4)  1080p Blu-ray discs, all look awesome!

However, in all 4K UHD MOVIE  discs that I tested, the image is very flat during low contrast and dark scenes.   Bright and sunny scenes are somewhat fine, but they are not as nice as the above scenarios 1-4.  So, if I make an across the board changes to Brightness/Contrast/Colour, etc, it will apply to all scenes, which is not what I want to happen.

I suspect this issue has something to do with HDR settings on either the player and/or the projector.

Did anyone here have similar issues, and what did you have to do in terms of adjustments on the player or projector to solve this problem?

Thanks for your help.

P.S.  This thread in AVS forum sounds similar to mine but sadly none of the respondents provided any practical advice. https://www.avsforum.com/threads/hdr-worse-than-sdr.3168461/

• By 943
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Kingston State: ACT Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
       NEC LT280 projector in very good condition. 36% lamp life left.

https://www.projectorcentral.com/NEC-LT280.htm

Comes with long power cord (about 5m) and HDMI to VGA converter plus VGA cable. 

Local pickup or post at buyer’s expense
      Photos:

• By robbyvikram
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Bayswater North State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: As New rarely used

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By Esoterica
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mudgee or Sydney State: VIC Payment Method: Money Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

I'm selling this projector as I got a TW-9400 not long after this.

Epson TW-7100 bought from Epson as "seconds" only a few months ago. No idea why it was classed as seconds, as it presented as new.

This is a fantastic projector for the price, with Epson's 4k e-shift technology that shifts the image by a pixel, to effectively create a 4K like image. Basically it is an upscaling of any non 4K content, which is not what I thought beforehand and was a pleasant surprise. If your source has upscaling too, the result is similar. 4K content looks much the same as true 4K devices. Also has many of the latest video standards.

I have only used this for around 15-20 hours, so you have many hundreds of hours of lamp life left and the projector still presents like new.

This projector is great in it's flexibility. You don't need to connect to an amp if you don't want, or only for watching movies, as it has stereo speakers. You can also place it just about anywhere as it's not massive and has lens shift.

I will give the receipt to the buyer so you can claim warranty if needed. It has 9 months remaining.

Includes everything that it came with (remote, instructions, original box etc) and hasn't been registered with Epson, so you may be able to get a bonus by doing so.

I can arrange pickup or delivery in the Sydney area or between there and Mudgee, or will ship at buyers cost. Shipping will be around $50 - $100 with insurance.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Kaarlo
      Item:TWEETER
      Price Range: NEGOTIABLE
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:

DESPERATELY SEEKING A RARE DRIVER - PART NUMBER BELOW;

HSD2427-01D