Speaker stand for KEF R3?

I am looking to buy a speaker stand for my KEF R3 as they've been sitting on dining chair for over 4 months now.

My R3 is Walnut colour. Should I buy Kef performance stand or just any stand will do the job?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

I have a pair of R3s and the S2 performance stand. There is screw holes on both but they don’t line up. And what’s worse, the performance stands don’t have any sort of isolation on top of them. It’s a very hard, slippy plastic surface.

I suspect the screw holes on the R3 are for spikes.

I can only imagine the screw holes on the stands are for a speaker - bur I’ve not found out which one.

23 hours ago, Cable Tie Tom said:

I have a pair of R3s and the S2 performance stand. There is screw holes on both but they don’t line up. And what’s worse, the performance stands don’t have any sort of isolation on top of them. It’s a very hard, slippy plastic surface.

I suspect the screw holes on the R3 are for spikes.

I can only imagine the screw holes on the stands are for a speaker - bur I’ve not found out which one.

Very weird...

It's been two years since the R3's release, yet no bracket for them to attach to the performance stands, and the S2s don't work either (contrary to media reports at the time)