SOLD: FS: Marantz AV8801 AV 11.2ch Preamp

Item Condition: Used, excellent mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Keyborough or Wantirna
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal sent via Gift/Family and Friends, Cash, Bank transfer
Reason for selling: Upgraded

Further information: 

Used Marantz AV8801 AV Preamp in excellent perfect condition for sale with accessories as in photos only.
Highly regarded Made in Japan flagship AV 11.2 channel preamp with copper chassis and audiophile grade 2ch stereo capability to boot.

Specs and Details

I don't have the original packing, so no sale via posting or courier for now.

Due to current restrictions in Victoria, pickup or drop off around Wantirna or Keysborough suburbs only.
Message me if you have purchase intention but located elsewhere to work out a solution.

Photos:

2046953371_s-l1600(6).thumb.jpg.368b013c3bedfaacb7248e14e2d4dfc1.jpg

861151124_s-l1600(2).thumb.jpg.35ba024a166088b7adbfa0ae372b2ff0.jpg

883062341_s-l1600(4).thumb.jpg.e9fc20b7c65898581604f4bb74e9f221.jpg

1962430911_s-l1600(9).thumb.jpg.72077b35b35558613f3d7bca34d64146.jpg1277325915_s-l1600(7).thumb.jpg.e65688ca3650ca686448d8d3545c0cb0.jpg

279706253_s-l1600(9).thumb.jpg.b293cabddb0f4b3d00866058da921955.jpg

1103121246_s-l1600(10).thumb.jpg.dc11a9ebf5703881086f40a6d76c8315.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Highwaystar
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Need to raise funds for new DAC Further information:

For sale is my Marantz PM-5. I have since gone down the valve route and need to move this amp on

I purchased this second hand from Audio Connection approx. 3 years and I have loved it. Love the VU meters that dances along to the music (all working 100%) and the sound is huge and powerful. It switches from Class A (20 wattts) to Class AB (80 watts) via a button on the front although I have mainly ran it in Class A. Has lots of inputs including 2 phono (one with MC), preamp out and individual left and right tone controls. It also has a stunning headphone amp which make my HD-650s sing.

Please note that Class A mode is working perfectly, but after having a technician have a look at it before sale, he has noted that the amp is not working properly in Class AB. This has not impacted me as I always used the amp in Class A but it needs to be noted. It can be fixed by a technician but I have a new pair of speakers coming and do not want to spend further on this amp.

Thanks for looking.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Paul1999
      Item Condition: Used Excellent Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Hawthorn East State: Victoria Payment Method: Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further information: The Marantz NA8005 is a networking DAC and Streaming Device.

Unit is 3 years old, however is still a current model and is in very good condition.

Includes original packaging, with Power Cable and Remote.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By Swampy900
      Item: Marantz hd-dac1 
      Price Range: Negotiable 
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Looking for this or something similar.
    • By PG2019
      Item: Audio Research LS5 MK2 Preamplifier 
      Price Range:  Please get in touch to discuss pricing
      Item Condition:  Very Good 
      Extra Info:
      Looking to try out a Valve Pre-amplifier in my system.  Looking for a LS5 Mk2 that is in 240 volts, not really fussed about the colour Black or Silver will do. Currently using a BP26 with MPS2 Power Supply.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By stephenhunter
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: Pay Pal Reason for selling: Moving back to 2 Channel Further information:
      7.2 AV Reciever
      Specifications here
      http://manuals.marantz.com/SR5011/NA/EN/GFNFSYbsjxinov.php
      Bought new about 4 years ago
      Sparingly used
      Functions perfectly
      Comes with original packaging, manual, remote, power chord and audssey set up mike

Photos:

PLEASE READ