grorr76

WTB: ISO Acoustics orea graphite or bronze x4

Item: ISO Acoustics orea graphite or bronze x4 

Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:

if you have a set of either of the bronze or graphite hot me up im looking for a set or two.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JayBee
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Finite Elemente CeraPuc / Set of 8 RRP. $1600. Was using them as upgraded footer on my Marten Bird2 with excellent result. Sold my Speakers and the buyer did not need them as he has his own footers.
      Sold them last week, but they did not fit on buyers Speakers as I mixed up the thread size.
      All footer have an M8 thread. The CeraPuc's can be used as speaker footers with the M8 thread or as HIFI components isolation pods by simply turning top section around.

A well-balanced ratio between flexible application and sonic potential makes CeraPuc the pivot point of the CERAfamily by giving a premonition of the sound improvement potential the bigger models of the line can offer.

flexibly applicable in two usable heights optimum range of application: 10 – 80 kg of component weight recommended for audio components, loudspeakers and equipment supports Material:  precision machined stainless steel, high-tech ceramic ball Usable height:  18 or 35 mm   Dimensions:  Ø 35 mm (top section), Ø 55 mm (bottom section) Load capacity:   300 kg (set of 4), 225 kg (set of 3)  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Laurence
      Just saying - bought set of 4 Finite Elemente Cereball footers from Grooveworks $359. Under Rega Planet CD no improvement I could detect. Under Job integrated amp some tightening but not night and day.

Then bought set c4 MagicHexa isolation pods Mk2 - $59 from Krispy Audio. They are a kind of polymer beehive construction. I put them under the Rega Planet CD player which has soft disc feet anyway - absolutely magical difference. More air around drums, voices and tighter bass.

Lessons:

1. Not all footers work equally under any equipment.
      2. You can spend a lot of money and waste same if not careful
      3. MagicHexa for the money are just amazing - better than  spikes, pods or anything else I have tried.

Enjoy