SOLD: FS: Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf Speaker White

SOLD
Item Condition: 2 months old. slight cosmetic defect
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Beverly Hills
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal with fees on the buyer unless sent as a personal payment
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Its only 1.5 months old but disappointingly straight from the retailer there is a slight cosmetic defect on the surface of one of the speaker that can be seen depending on the way the light bounces of the white surface and the retailer told me that sometimes this happens as they are craft wood and as long as the vinyl wrap is good then it's fine and since there is no damage to the vinyl wrap at all, considering that it is indeed a budget speaker I figured its within their quality acceptance criteria.

Does not affect the sound as far as i can tell and there is still plenty of time left on the warranty. 

Pickup is preferred so the buyer can inspect the condition firsthand but i do have the original box so in theory shipping is also possible at an agreed cost.

This is an AUS stock and i will provide a copy of the invoice for warranty purpose.

Note this is the 3020i which is the larger brother of 3010i which i also have  for sale in white colour as well.

In theory if you want to you can buy them both and find the matching center speaker and sub for it to make a full Q acoustic home theatre setup.

They both share the same sound signature but the 3020i gives more mid and midbass but somewhat slower sounding while the 3010i sounds more airy and nimble.

Do note that the Q's have a longer/deeper cabinet than their competitors which supposedly done for their sounds tuning.

Selling as i bought too many budget speakers recently.

When comparing this to the PSB speaker which i'm also selling IMO the Q's perform better on a budget amp but the PSB sounds better when its paired with a better amp.

The Q 3020i is a bookshelf or stand mount speaker from Q Acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, using the latest technological enhancements applied to the full 3000i series.

Key Features

• 25% increased cabinet volume from previous models delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
  • P2P™ bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing
  • Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
  • Low profile terminals - recessed cut-out reduces cabinet noise and allows them to be used near to rear wall
  • New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs

Specs

https://www.qacoustics.co.uk/q3000i-range-q3020i-bookshelf-speaker.html

Review

https://www.whathifi.com/au/q-acoustics/3020i/review

Photos:

IMG_20200816_102846.jpg

IMG_20200816_103212.jpg

IMG_20200816_103308.jpg

IMG_20200816_103440.jpg

IMG_20200816_103446.jpg

IMG_20200816_103603.jpg

IMG_20200816_103658.jpg