WTB: Fostex TH-900, maybe Final D8000 Pro

Item: Fostex TH-900 SB, Final Audio D8000 Pro(maybe)
Price Range: Negotiable
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:

Hi,

If you are looking at selling a (preferably near-new condition) Fostex TH-900 Mk2 Sapphire Blue (blue preferred but other MK2 TH900 fine as well) then contact me now!

Also might be interested in the Final Audio D8000 Pro as well.

I will pay a fair price, not looking to low-ball anyone.

Located in Brisbane.

Cheers!

Edited by Monkey4054
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hiphile
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Oakleigh State: VIC Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Bower and Wilkins PX in great condition.

Includes all accessories including USB-C cables, 3.5mm cables and pouch.

Few scuffs on the metal housing. Leather is perfect (no tears, holes).

Excellent sounding, neutral noise cancelling cans. Not easy to find these days as they're tuned too aggressively v-shaped.

Any questions please ask.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By audioaddict78
      Item Condition: Near Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Dulwich Hill, Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones.
      Excellent condition, comes with all original accessories.  I've used these twice, and now sit in my draw unused. 

Can Ship, or Pick Up available - Dulwich Hill, Sydney

Photos:

• By petng
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Keilor State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal gift, eft Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       Aussie Stock, purchased April 2020 from ADA. Original owner.

Note no Grado extension cable, I am keeping it . 

Selling cause I have settled for a pair of Final Audio D8000 pro.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By rt3m
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Botany State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Barely used, with original box.

Photos:

• By Monkey4054
      Hi everyone,

I currently have an RME ADI-2 DAC that I use with my headphones, but the itch to upgrade is always there...

I also have a Bryston BHA-1 as well, but I'm planning to sell that as well to fund the upgrade.

My shortlist includes:

Violetric V590 Questyle CMA Twelve iFi Pro iDSD Chord Hugo TT2 Luxman DA-250 Matrix Audio Element X Burson Conductor 3X Mytek Brooklyn Naim Uniti Atom Headphone Edition  
      The TT2 is the absolute most I can stretch my budget, so things like Chord Dave and dCS Bartok are out of reach for me unfortunately...

Any suggestions/advice on what the best DAC/Amp combo is will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!