Greetings from Singapore!

NelsonTan

Glad to join the community here at Stereonet. With the pandemic, most of us are stuck at home, and it gave me to spend more time on the stereo. I took this opportunity to upgrade my speakers to ATC-19, and got a good deal on a Rotel Michi power amp. Looking forward to interact with fellow audiophiles here on the forum! 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, rusty48 said:

Hello Nelson, welcome to Stereonet. We’re almost neighbours! 
I hope to visit when our borders open again. As you can see from above, many members like to visit your city. 
Stay safe! 

Hello Rusty48, do stay safe too! This is a time where we have good reasons to stay home to enjoy our music instead of heading out.   :)

10 hours ago, stereo coffee said:

Hi Nelson

Glad you have joined, Welcome.  what is the music you enjoy ? 

Hi Stereo Coffee, thank you! I usually listen to rock and pop from the 80s and 90s, as well as some popular jazz music from Coltrane, Brubeck, Green etc. Pretty mainstream stuff!

3 hours ago, NelsonTan said:

Hello Rusty48, do stay safe too! This is a time where we have good reasons to stay home to enjoy our music instead of heading out.   :)

Thank you for the thought, but we’re actually very safe here. So far there has been a total of 275 who caught the virus, no one has died, and one is in hospital after flying in from the UK last week. There’s been zero community transmission since mid April. Fingers crossed it stays that way! 

• Like 1