FS: NuForce SC-700 Focused Field Speaker Cable

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Blue Mountains
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT, COD
Reason for selling: NRL

Further information: NuForce SC-700 Focused Field (2m) speaker cable. OFHC copper conductors. PEX dielectrics, shielded, low impedance design. Banana plugs at amp end, spades at speaker end. Look as new.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_7133.jpg

IMG_7134.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Audio buddy
      Item Condition: used but in pristine condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Derrimut State: VIC Payment Method: cash or EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Here is a pair of highly regarded Sonique 5.5 speakers.  They’re slim and handsome looking floorstanders and they’ve been beautifully voiced by the designer and owner of Sonique in Adelaide.   The twin 5” midbass drivers are from Seas and HF driver I believe is a Vifa popular design.
      They really sound weightier and has the similar scale of larger speakers.  Soundstaging is quite deep and wide.
      The level of details and accuracy has to be heard to appreciate.

Approximately 95cm-100cm tall.  Veneer is real wood, appears to be either lighter Jarrah or dark blackwood.  Come with original grills in perfect condition.  Speaker cabinets don’t have any dents or scratches and drivers are also in perfect condition.
      Quite heavy and I don’t have boxes so pickup only 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By cafe67
      Item Condition: Immaculate Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Morley State: WA Payment Method: Cash, direct deposit Reason for selling: Technics sl1210gae Further information
        I bought this deck from Frank Prowse. Hifi herein Perth. 29th June 2019  cost $4300. I notice these to buy new are now $4700.

at the time  I was also looking at technics sl1200g , but you could not buy an offical Oz supplied deck so decided against that idea. about a month later Technics said “hi Australia we’re back” 🙄

after looking and listen I settled on the ultradeck over the rega p6 and the clear audio concept.  It also ended up going that bit further with the master tracker cartridge rather than the ultra tracker, 

obviously I’m selling the deck so I’ll sing it’s praises. But at the same time having owned a Rega planar 3 and later a rega P6, the UD is better constructed and with the master tracker sounds very good. Looking around at the time, it seemed better constructed and less fiddly to setup compared to the Clearaudio Concept and Project Evolution 9 imho. 

alas FOMO on a locally sourced Technics SL1210gae , mean the Ultradeck has to go to re-coup some funds. 

I listen to more CD than records so deck/ cartridge has seen very little use, which makes me wonder why I bought  the technics , but hey who is logical around here.

deck presets as new with no scratches dents etc, as I would except less than 100 hrs of use. Basically taken out of box put on rack and played. 

have the boxes, cables and manual for shipping. Price is negotiable

Reviews here 

https://www.hifinews.com/content/mofi-ultradeckm-turntable-package

https://www.tonepublications.com/analogaholic/mofis-ultra-deck-m/

any questions feel free to ask 

Cheers dave

box dimensions and weight 
      14kg and 67cm length x 55cm deep x 27cm high. 

for postage 6059 WA to 2322 Chisholm NSW 

Oz Post quoted $140 plus insurance. 
      Smart Send quoted $58.49 
      Couriers Please quoted $48 
      Pack & Send quoted $55 or $95 with insurance.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Kman
      Item Condition: Used but well cared for Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Rocks State: NSW Payment Method: cash on pick up Reason for selling: Upgraded to $1,500 Klipsch RP-600M Further information:

I bought these Legend speakers from a Stereonet member a few years ago. I was still new to all of this and didn't appreciate the difference between the watts written on the stereo box and current. Needless to say, these little speakers need a fair whack of current. My Yamaha RN-602 had no chance.

I recently purchased some more efficient Klipsch speakers which are singing. Interestingly, I took the Legends to Lifestyle Audio in North Parramatta to do a listening test with the Klipsch speakers. Obviously, a proper amp was used. For the first time I understand why these Legend speakers were so special. It wasn't until "rockier" music was played that the 20 year newer Klipsch taught the Legends a lesson. 

I believe (but do not 100% know) they are Kurre's of approx 1998 vintage as it's very tricky to research. I found these 2 review sites. 

http://www.legendspeakers.com.au/Backup-old-site/kurre_r2.php

http://www.legendspeakers.com.au/reviews/

I bought them from a stereonet member some years ago (about 4 years). I think its excellent buying if you have  a decent amp. No point testing at my place as my amp can not drive them properly (unless you bring your amp). If you buy them and they are not what you want, just bring them back within 3 days (in same condition) and I'll refund your money. It's stupid to keep them in storage thinking I will use them one day. I need to start letting go of items. Maybe I'll move onto some of my records soon (way to many double-ups. I can't help myself).

They are in good 2nd hand condition with normal minor scratches but nothing serious (BTW the George Benson vinyl is not included. Just there to reference size). Pick up is North Rocks (between Carlingford and North Parramatta). I am often in Manly (NSW) if this helps.

BTW - before any smarties suggest the speakers are upside down - they are designed to have the tweeter at the bottom! LOL.

Kind regards, Kierin
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By rmpfyf
      Item Condition: Pristine Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne Eastern Burbs State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Purchased from Mike Lenehan in 2018. Relisting and price dropped (a lot).

These are old school Cerwin-Vega items from before the company went bankrupt, was took over and had it's name put on many things. Accordingly, they're excellent subs - quite musical, moderate motor size, they're happy in a sealed ~120L box (which you could make smaller... that gives a total Q of around 0.55), 500WRMS max (wouldn't run as such). Cones are reputedly kevlar and hardwood pulp, they give a rather nice timbre. 

The Important Other doesn't like the traditional Cerwin-Vega! red surrounds, which I do, though she won this round. 

Data and T/S params below from my archives. PM me if interested. These can be couriered packed safe in a box on the proviso you'll use a service that insures their travel. 

You won't buy a better pair of 15's at this price. 

Single voice coil
      Sensitivity (1W @ 1m) : 96 dB
      Power Handling: (cont. unclipped power per EIA RS-426B) 500 WRMS
      Frequency Response: 20 -500 Hz
      Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
      Voice Coil Diameter: 3.0"
      Mounting Diameter: 349.25 mm
      Mounting Depth: 165.15 mm
      fs: 23 Hz
      Qts: 0.359
      Qms: 4.42
      Qes: 0.390
      Vas: 181.2L
      Xmax: +19.10 mm (seems 9.5mm of this is linear, Mike agrees)
      Revc: 3.4 ohm
      Le... don't have it
      Volume Displacement: 7.36La

• By howze
      Item Condition: Used, but very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Strathalbyn State: SA Payment Method: Cash, bank transfer, PayPal with fees Reason for selling: No longer required For sale is my marantz universal player, stunning picture and sound. Actually quite surprised how nice it sounded hooking it up to the lounge room system.