SOLD: FS: JVC HA-FX1100 Black Wood Series IEM

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Chatswood
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: Only the IEM and cable have been used, all other accessories are brand new. Includes all foam earpieces (S, M), spiral dot earpieces (S, MS, M, ML, L), cord keeper, clip, carry case. Please see photos for condition, the JVC wording on the mini jack is a little worn out and there are minor scratches on the IEM due to normal wear and tear but nothing really noticeable. Can ship for $8.95 via AusPost parcel post. Please PM if you have any questions. Thanks!

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

P9173360.JPG

P9173364.JPG

P9173366.JPG

P9173367.JPG

P9173368.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kaarlo
      Item:TWEETER
      Price Range: NEGOTIABLE
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:

DESPERATELY SEEKING A RARE DRIVER - PART NUMBER BELOW;

HSD2427-01D 

• By htnut
      Item Condition: Execellent with minor scuff marks on sides Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Northbridge Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

This is an excellent example of this projector with good convergence and focus. It was purchased in November 2015. It is fitted with a second lamp with only 644 hours on the lamp.
      It also comes with the original lamp which was used for 2784 hours but only shows a drop of 25% since new, so  it is still usable. It comes in original pakaging with all acessories.

Full specifications are here: https://eu.jvc.com/microsite/eu/dla-x9000/dla-x9000.html
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By monsieurjj
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Attadale State: Western Australia Payment Method: EFT, Paypal, COD Reason for selling: Downsizing (moving to apartment) JVC DLA X7900 projector for sale in Perth, WA.

This is an amazing projector which has had very little use - only 180 hours. I will also provide the projector mount at no cost to the purchaser.

Reason for sale is I am downsizing to an apartment which sadly has no dedicated HT or any other way to accommodate a projector and/or HT system.

Projector was purchased new from West Coast Hi-Fi in late 2018 and was not installed until my HT was completed in mid-2019.

Happy to audition. I am also selling a 140" Majestic EVO3D cinemascope screen & will post this in a separate ad. 

Photos:

• By hifiman
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT/cash/paypal + fees Reason for selling: Moving in a different direction Further information: I bought this unit last month from shazza6887 (top bloke!) and he brought it over yesterday and helped me set it up. I've had it hooked up for about an hour and can say the convergence for the unit is outstanding, compared it directly to a single chip DLP (Runco Q750) I had in the same room. It is in pristine condition with no visible marks, comes in original box with remote etc.

This unit is the top of the line from the last generation with the highest native contrast ratio (160,000), higher than the current crop of JVC projectors. It has under 600 hours using the original lamp and was bought new from Rio Sound and Vision in late 2018. Receipt provided.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By thejt
      Item Condition: General is good, cover has scuffs and crack Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: noranda State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Trying a Thorens Further information:
      A great sounding turntable (preferred this to the Technics SL-7 I had) and just a fantastic piece of design. Like you would expect from a direct drive unit gives great energy to the music. I got a lot of joy from this turntable and as a dad found the auto functions very helpful allowing me to use a turntable while handling dad activities either with repeat or auto stop. The motor starts up instantly and holds speed without issue. Stylus still good but with unknown hours, will throw in a fresh stylus though with the purchase. The cover is cracked and scuffed but would improve with some headlight polish. The fit and finish on this is exemplary and build quality high, motor is dead silent. A toroidal is used for example, check out the vintage knobs page for more details: http://www.thevintageknob.org/jvc-LE-5.html 

Photos: