Item Condition: Excellent used condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Willoughby
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Time for me to part ways with my tried and trusted Lexicon receiver. I’ve owned it since new (RRP $13k) and it has served as the heart of my media room for many years without fail. The build quality is exceptional and so are the built power amplifiers (7 x 140Wpc solid state) which can be used for bi-amping if you so choose. I have been using it latterly as such and the results are quite superb driving my Gryphon speakers. In its time, the RV-8 was regarded as the best receiver on the market, made by the same manufacturers as Mark Levinson. 

It has 8 channels, can operate three separate zones and can decode all the major formats including THX Surround and DTS 96/24. Its Logic7 can create 7.1-channel sound field from 2-channel sources for surround effect. It also includes a decent phono stage for high-output cartridges as well as a programmable AM/FM 40-preset tuner. The built-in DACs are of high quality and at 24-bit resolution with up to 96kHz sampling rates can stand up to a lot of more modern units and are probably superior to those found in today’s Blu-ray players. It’s downside is the lack of HDMI inputs but the digital audio inputs covers that as most would use direct video inputs into their HDTV anyway, unless you need to use video-switching. Digital audio inputs are treated carefully and processed via a two-phase phase lock loop circuit designed for low-jitter performance and high-jitter rejection of incoming signals, so sound quality is given prominence in the Lexicon and clearly its major strongpoint.

For a review, here is Michael Fremer’s take: https://www.soundandvision.com/content/lexicon-rv-8-av-receiver

I have the original boxes, manual and remote. It’s a beast in terms of weight (30kg) so prefer local pickup but happy to ship at buyer’s expense.

Message me if you require further info. I’m open to offers.

Photos:

6FB75B18-D9E0-41CA-B9BD-486497B550F3.thumb.jpeg.0ab547ccf359a0890aab40ced777bd1c.jpeg625AB672-EA70-4200-8914-79E5F797CCEE.thumb.jpeg.81bc0088be3bcd2b199c94b608d63b1c.jpeg4F0A59F9-CE4B-4A61-9FEA-DA7C61BE6CCD.thumb.jpeg.d893dbfc135bbeb38274e18d70374ed6.jpeg6700B4E5-6480-4058-B0EF-D4616DE25ACF.thumb.jpeg.51599338473789e80fa335b5559b1e82.jpeg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Be Quiet...Listen
      Item Condition: Great. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Geelong State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pick up, bank transfer. Reason for selling: Clear out. Further information:

Arlec 240V - 117V step down transformer. For use with US voltage components, of course. 
      Heavy little thing this! 

Pick up or happy to post. 

Photos:

• By Be Quiet...Listen
      Item Condition: Original Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Geelong State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pick up, bank transfer. Reason for selling: Clear out. Further information:

Up for grabs is a pair of Quad ESL63 Pro’s. These are the rarer and more sought after US model with the integrated stands. 240V versions, of course. 
      Attained through purchasing a small collection of gear and were told that they ‘just stopped working’. I haven’t investigated I simply won’t. I have been selling quite a lot of gear lately and just need them gone. 
      Good opportunity for a Quad collector for parts or restoration. 

Pick up Geelong. 

Photos:

• By Oliver81
      Item Condition: Excellent. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: PM K1 Ruby Further information:

THis Marantz PM-15S2 ,is a high-fidelity integrated amplifier with a clear, well-balanced sound.

The amp is built to the exceptional standard that has made the Marantz name famous for high-quality amplifiers.

This model features a fully discrete power amp configuration, and the overall circuitry was designed for exceptional linearity of the source signal.

The sound is excellent, and the build quality is superb.

I have original box and remote control. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By balk2117
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Camperdown State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Dual 1019 turntable, Made in Germany and in great condition for its age.    Includes an old timber plinth, perspex cover and an unknown Shure MM cartridge.  I would assume that the turntable would at the very least require a general service and a new stylus.  I have no way of testing the turntable but the motor seems to be working fine with no noise from turning it on.  The connection is a three pin DIN to the amp, so I think that means mono.  Included is a manual etc  for a dual 1219, something I don't understand when I purchased this.  This was going to become a restoration project and a subsequent gift to a daughter but her location in the world does not make this possible .     Pickup Only please .

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By smart
      Item Condition: MINT Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: PERTH State: WA Payment Method: CASH,EFT,Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information: BOSE 901 version vi with Equalizer.
        9 driver loudspeaker system
          Power Handling: 250W
          Recommended Amplifier: 10 to 450W
          Impedance: 8Ω
          Full Range: 9 x 4.5"
          Finish: black vinyl veneer
          Dimensions: 533 x 320 x 330mm
          Weight: 16kg each
       with Tulip stands.

Photos:

PLEASE READ