Item Condition: Excellent used condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Willoughby
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Time for me to part ways with my tried and trusted Lexicon receiver. I’ve owned it since new (RRP $13k) and it has served as the heart of my media room for many years without fail. The build quality is exceptional and so are the built power amplifiers (7 x 140Wpc solid state) which can be used for bi-amping if you so choose. I have been using it latterly as such and the results are quite superb driving my Gryphon speakers. In its time, the RV-8 was regarded as the best receiver on the market, made by the same manufacturers as Mark Levinson. 

It has 8 channels, can operate three separate zones and can decode all the major formats including THX Surround and DTS 96/24. Its Logic7 can create 7.1-channel sound field from 2-channel sources for surround effect. It also includes a decent phono stage for high-output cartridges as well as a programmable AM/FM 40-preset tuner. The built-in DACs are of high quality and at 24-bit resolution with up to 96kHz sampling rates can stand up to a lot of more modern units and are probably superior to those found in today’s Blu-ray players. It’s downside is the lack of HDMI inputs but the digital audio inputs covers that as most would use direct video inputs into their HDTV anyway, unless you need to use video-switching. Digital audio inputs are treated carefully and processed via a two-phase phase lock loop circuit designed for low-jitter performance and high-jitter rejection of incoming signals, so sound quality is given prominence in the Lexicon and clearly its major strongpoint.

For a review, here is Michael Fremer’s take: https://www.soundandvision.com/content/lexicon-rv-8-av-receiver

I have the original boxes, manual and remote. It’s a beast in terms of weight (30kg) so prefer local pickup but happy to ship at buyer’s expense.

Message me if you require further info. I’m open to offers.

Photos:

6FB75B18-D9E0-41CA-B9BD-486497B550F3.thumb.jpeg.0ab547ccf359a0890aab40ced777bd1c.jpeg625AB672-EA70-4200-8914-79E5F797CCEE.thumb.jpeg.81bc0088be3bcd2b199c94b608d63b1c.jpeg4F0A59F9-CE4B-4A61-9FEA-DA7C61BE6CCD.thumb.jpeg.d893dbfc135bbeb38274e18d70374ed6.jpeg6700B4E5-6480-4058-B0EF-D4616DE25ACF.thumb.jpeg.51599338473789e80fa335b5559b1e82.jpeg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hlov
      Item Condition: VG+ Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brookvale State: NSW Payment Method: Bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By hlov
      Item Condition: VG+ Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brookvale State: NSW Payment Method: Bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       US pressing, Double album
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By roywan
      Item Condition: Very good overall. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brookfield 4069 State: QLD Payment Method: Cash, EFT, or PayPal (+3%) Reason for selling: Down sizing due to house move and renovating. Further information:

This is Cafad's old NRA. I really wanted to keep it but house moving, renovating etc means I need to down size to only one system (also a Sansui but a limited edition). 

Overall very good condition. Sounds perfect including phono. Sound signature is beautiful and punchy with Sansui's signature layered sound. You can find more about it on the forum as Cafad and others have done lots of reviews on it. I really like the sound I sold my Audio-GD and Audio Note stuff before even considered selling this NRA. 

There are small imperfections on the case but are only visible up close. See photo.  

Can ship interstate for $100. 

Spec see: https://audio-database.com/SANSUI/amp/au-alpha907nra-e.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Kafunis
      Item Condition: New/sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: TARRAGINDI State: QLD Payment Method: CASH, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: culling Further information:  Sealed copy of Charles Lloyd 8   Limited Edition Deluxe Boxset , contents below, Comes with a Signed Print .

His new album 8: Kindred Spirits, Live From the Lobero documents both the sights and sounds of that extraordinary concert, and arrives in a signed and hand numbered limited-edition deluxe box set that includes 3-LPs, 2-CDs, and a DVD of the full performance, along with a 96-page hardcover book and 2 photo prints that commemorate the first 8 decades of Lloyd’s remarkable journey.

Dream Weaver Requiem La Llorona Part 5, Ruminations Abide With Me Song For Charles Island Blues Shenandoah Sombrero Sam Green Onions Forest Flower You Are So Beautiful  
       Pick Up Sth Brisbane or can post  , let me know your postcode for postage costs, 
      Thanks 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Kafunis
      Item Condition: New/sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: TARRAGINDI State: QLD Payment Method: CASH, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: culling Further information:  Jaco Pastorious-Truth, Liberty & Soul , RSD 2017 , Stunning Package from Resonance Records , 3 LP's, Mastered by Bernie Grundman , Pressed at RTI , Numbered and includes a 16 page full size booklet with Interviews, Essays Pictures etc .

Pick Up Sth Brisbane or can post , Happy to combine shipping .

Photos:

PLEASE READ