neilz2170

FS: SVS PB16 16" PORTED ULTRA PIANO GLOSS BLACK SUBWOOFER

Item Condition: Used excellent condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: Baby

Further information:

Due to baby, can only support one of my subs so selling the other.

May have slight scratches due to its high gloss finish.

Warranty till February 2023.

May have the original packaging still available. Have additional 3M power cable included with it.

Will help with moving and may transport at a reasonable cost in Sydney. If possible troll

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200917_001620.jpg

Edited by neilz2170

Would love a 2nd one of these - they are absolute beasts!! Not too shabby on their own though! Good luck with the sale.

Thank you! Two is two much power for my setup - no matter where bubs is in the house he cant sleep 😕

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maddoggtannan
      Item Condition: 7 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ascot Vale State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, pay Id, PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: happy to take an offer on this beautiful 12 inch dali zenzor sub. Aluminum driver, tight rich bass. Had it for a couple of years. Really good condition except for the grill. See pictures. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By TimSkye
      I have $4500 that I need to spend on a sub.

My current system is LS50W's. That's it

Requirements, there can only be 1 sub (any size should fit).
      I could not get wife approval for 2. Dang!

Use case will be for music & HT.
      Room size is 8m x 5.3m

Considerations, I live in a Duet, so a neighbour is right next door, so won't have the sub on full blast ever. So we need to limit SPL a bit.

I'm pretty new in the AV world, so am asking a bit of guidance please.

• By overjp
      Item Condition: excellent, with original packaging. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, cash on pick-up. Reason for selling: no longer required. Further information: highly regarded sub, 300 watt rms, 12" woofer. less than a year old and hardly used, with original packaging and accessories.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Campbell
      Item: SVS or REL subwoofer/s
      Price Range: $400-800
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:
      Narrowed my search for a replacement subwoofer down to the following or similar:
      SVS SB-1000 
      SVS SB-2000
      SVS PC-2000
      REL HT 1003
      REL HT 1205
      I see I've missed afew good deals on here recently,  so getting close to pulling the trigger on something new. Happy to pay for shipping if price is right. 

• By Solar Paul
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Mullumbimby State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: Doesn't fit into downsized home
      Further information:  I used this sub woofer for several years and they are great units (plenty of good reviews on the internet). Vandersteen's current version of this unit is the Vandersteen 3 and they retail for around $3,000. I had mine repaired by Andy McLaren of Hifi Repair Services (Gold Coast) (receipt available) when we moved house but haven't used it since picking it up because it won't fit into our downsized home.

I don't want a lot for it but would like to see it go where it will be appreciated.

It is still in it's original box. They are heavy units and you will have to pick it up or arrange transport

Happy to discuss if you are interested

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.