Porsche944

Running On Empty - Jackson Browne Nimbus Supercut LP

Item Condition: Absolutely Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Leichhardt
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling:

Further information:

Running On Empty - Jackson Browne Nimbus Supercut LP

Jackson Browne’s Running On Empty is the songwriter’s biggest-selling album, certified 7x Platinum by the RIAA for sales of over seven million copies. Browne went on tour in 1977 with a remarkable collection of musicians to create an album about the road, on the road. The result was Running On Empty, a musical portrait of life on tour that’s a moving and unsparing portrait of the times.

Track Listing.

Running On Empty

The Road

Rosie

You Love the Thunder

Cocaine

Shaky Town

Love Needs a Heart

Nothing But Time

The Load-Out

Stay

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

JB 3.jpeg

JB 4.jpeg

JB (1).jpeg

JB 2 (1).jpeg

P1770692.jpeg

P1770693.jpeg

wow - one of my all time favs.  Didn't even know something like this existed.  Must sound amazing

Hi Porsche 944, I will take it if you can ship/post to W.A.?  Thanks.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AuDrew
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Willoughby State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Selling as a system with the headphones as these are wired up with dedicated Cardas cables and phono termination plugs.

Headroom is a US company that used to manufacture high quality headphone amplifiers but I don’t believe they operate anymore. I bought these from a friend who used this as part of his work as a DJ. The built in DACs are pretty amazing. It has dedicated filters for the headphone output stage and can operate as a preamp with both balanced and unbalanced outputs.

Happy to consider selling separately if required. Message me for further details.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By AuDrew
      Item Condition: Excellent used condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Willoughby State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Time for me to part ways with my tried and trusted Lexicon receiver. I’ve owned it since new (RRP $13k) and it has served as the heart of my media room for many years without fail. The build quality is exceptional and so are the built power amplifiers (7 x 140Wpc solid state) which can be used for bi-amping if you so choose. I have been using it latterly as such and the results are quite superb driving my Gryphon speakers. In its time, the RV-8 was regarded as the best receiver on the market, made by the same manufacturers as Mark Levinson. 

It has 8 channels, can operate three separate zones and can decode all the major formats including THX Surround and DTS 96/24. Its Logic7 can create 7.1-channel sound field from 2-channel sources for surround effect. It also includes a decent phono stage for high-output cartridges as well as a programmable AM/FM 40-preset tuner. The built-in DACs are of high quality and at 24-bit resolution with up to 96kHz sampling rates can stand up to a lot of more modern units and are probably superior to those found in today’s Blu-ray players. It’s downside is the lack of HDMI inputs but the digital audio inputs covers that as most would use direct video inputs into their HDTV anyway, unless you need to use video-switching. Digital audio inputs are treated carefully and processed via a two-phase phase lock loop circuit designed for low-jitter performance and high-jitter rejection of incoming signals, so sound quality is given prominence in the Lexicon and clearly its major strongpoint.

For a review, here is Michael Fremer’s take: https://www.soundandvision.com/content/lexicon-rv-8-av-receiver

I have the original boxes, manual and remote. It’s a beast in terms of weight (30kg) so prefer local pickup but happy to ship at buyer’s expense.

Message me if you require further info. I’m open to offers.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By dwbasement
      Item Condition: Records - NM, cover - VG Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ultimo State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, COP, PayPal F&F Reason for selling: Clean up Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By petng
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Keilor State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal, Cash, Eft Reason for selling: Want to try something new. Further information:

I have 2 cables for sale. Price is for each cable. 

US Rhodium plugs. 1.5m

http://www.highfidelity.pl/@main-1287&lang=

http://hifiknights.com/recenzje/harmonix-x-dc350m2r-improved-version/

https://www.audiostereo.pl/magazyn/recenzje/recenzje-kable/harmonix-x-dc350m2r-improved-version-r333/

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By colinm1
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: bruce rock State: Western Australia Payment Method: paypal or bank deposit Reason for selling: CULLING Further information:
       weavers carnegie reunion still sealed afp005 .....
      ray charles and betty carter   dcc lpz 2005 never played but open  
      acoustic alchemy red dust & spanish lace km pressing ex 
      san francisco ltd  direct to disc white !  45 rpm  ex  
      cd4 latin rhythm festival jvc japan pressing ex 
      jarry james coming from a good place lab6 ex 
      peter appleyard presents direct to disc white ex 
      larry mcneely  confederation  lab 9 ex 

plus post at cost 

Photos:

PLEASE READ