SOLD: FS: QED Performance 40i RCA Cable 0.6m

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Kangaroo Point 4169
State: Queensland
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: No longer needed

Further information:

Selling QED Performance 40i RCA to RCA cable. Length 0.6m. 

Like new conditions. Pick up is preferred, can ship at agreed cost.

Photos:

AE4AB79F-20FF-4302-A125-C5CB62B8747C.thumb.jpeg.73b97b3c403f9f2e14b4c9b432e0df0a.jpeg

66A5382A-3A60-4FF8-B362-12E05422FA87.thumb.jpeg.d76c11df4b99650c6ded2bf707c47c64.jpeg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
Edited by Ednnf
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tumpom
      Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: 2095 State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pick up or EFT Reason for selling: Upgrade I ordered this pair of Van Den Hull CSS 122 from Audio Fidelity (associated to SGR Audio) custom made to the length of 5m for the RPP of $526 in October 2013 (invoice attached). They served me very well for a pair of Vivid Audio 1.5V loudspeakers.
      Still in production today with plenty of excellent reviews online for this high value-for-money cable and one of the sweet spots in the VDH range.

https://www.vandenhul.com/what-hi-fi-magazine-2000-cs-122-hybrid/

The 2 conductors are made of 147 strands of 0.16 mm. diameter high purity Matched Crystal OFC with a very dense pure silver coating.
      Each conductor exhibits a cross-section area of 2.96 mm², equaling AWG 12.5.
      Covering the two conductors you find an extra Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer to improve the sonic performance and to transform the radiated magnetic field into an audio-signal again.
      The resistance per lead is: 0.58 Ohm/100 meter.
      The capacitance between the 2 leads is: 32 pF/meter.
      The cable jacket is made of our HULLIFLEX ® 3, a very flexible and mechanically superb insulation material.
      The insulation of the plus and minus leads is different in shape with printing in the flat middle section. Both properties are easy polarity finders. Type printing on every 25 cm. (10″) makes cutting of specified lengths very easy.

The banana plugs are the original VDH gold plated ones I ordered with the cable, hence they do have some signs of wear commensurate to their age.
      As a bonus if interested I am adding a free set of 4 pairs of EGM gold plated banana plugs with heatshrink sleeves, all brand new and mint, should you want to change them.

Any question please PM me.

Thanks for watching

• By Tumpom
      Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Manly State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, COD... Reason for selling: Surplus A very, very good cable in the high value-for-money bucket which performs superbly top to bottom.

I bought it from Krispy Audio in Sydney North Shore for around $690 about 3 years ago. It was my first experience to high-end interconnect and it served me well in my fairly transparent and neutral system (Esoteric source + Aesthetix hybrid amp + Vivid Audio speakers).

Single Crystal Continuous Cast Copper with 99.99998% pure copper and Silverfuse, a the state-of-the art conductor material. The geometry includes multiple conductors that are solid core, and individually insulated with a modified version of Teflon.

Details can be found on this website among others.

https://www.mackenziehifi.com/lat-international-ic-300-signature-interconnects-407-p.asp

The price considers the outer connector cylinders have been stained over time, hence the 8/10 condition. But the connectors are solid and in good condition, the wires are soldered with high precision, not sure if the last picture shows the quality of the craftmanship. 

In terms of sonics, this is a transparent, detailed and extended cable with a lot of dynamics, yet a an outstanding organic performer. It is praised in may reviews around the world, below are a few from a forum:

http://www.audioreview.com/product/cables/interconnect-cables/lat-international/ic-300-signature.html

Any question, please feel free to ask,

Cheers,

• By Tumpom
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Manly State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, COD... Reason for selling: Surplus I was quite unsure to leave this one go, but I really need to reduce my stock of cables.

This is an awesome masterpiece of handcrafted high purity silver and organic cotton sleeve construction. RRP was USD850 so well above AUD1,200 to get it in Australia, quite a bargain regardless of the cable age. The terminations alone are worth the price, silver all the way, one of the rare metal whose oxidation is beneficial to sonics.
      The ruler of the last picture is 400m, connection-to-connection the cable is about 850mm.

In my system which is more on the transparent, clean and neutral side (Esoteric source + Aesthetix amp + Vivid Audio speakers) this Sablon interconnect brings a awful lot of life with just the right amount of warmth in the mid range without sacrificing the bottom or top extension. It is actually very detailed and clean, but has providing me with this analogue touch that my system was sometimes  lacking.  A hard one to sell so please enjoy it.

Sablon cables have received outstanding reviews around the world you won't struggle to find them on the net. Here is the 6moons one and the Sablon website:

https://6moons.com/audioreviews/sablon3/1.html

https://www.sablonaudio.com/

Any question please feel free to ask!

Cheers,
    • By Oscarhuge
      Item: 
      Item Condition: good
      Reason for selling: system change
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  

• By aks2600
      Item: Audience Au24e Interconnects RCA 55cm
      Price: $375 plus postage
      Item Condition: Excellent, Includes Box
      Reason for selling: Too many Cables
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Audience Au24e Interconnects RCA 55cm
      Highly regarded cables, plenty of praise on the net !!!
      Seriously good interconnects, cheap !
      Includes Original Packaging

Pictures: