Sonus Faber Olympica Nova 5 flagship for sale

Item Condition: New 4 months old
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Glenmore Park
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Eft, cop
Reason for selling: Upgrade to standmounts due to room acoustics

please note these are a significant jump over the original Olympica range and these were only released last year I think, the flagshio nova 5 has an extra bass driver and many more upgrades but their are many reviews and info on the Sonus Faber website. new only 4 months old, includes hi end speaker wire inakustik reference 1204 air and chord signature cable jumpers ,price is negotiable as you may not want the cables which would reduce the price and all offers will be considered so make an offer 980100292_OlympicaNova8.thumb.jpg.067db59c3dd3029f0386295e45ca71d9.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

Olympica Nova 10.jpg

Olympica Nova 2.jpg

Olympica Nova 3.jpg

Olympica Nova 4.jpg

Olympica Nova 6.jpg

Olympica Nova 9.jpg

Olympica Nova 8.jpg

Olympica Nova 1.jpg

Edited by Ronny Schilt
More info
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Ronny Schilt said:

I'm not a fan of room correction but also the room is very small for these speakers really overkill,  no eq will fix this

Yep small room = standmounts

46 minutes ago, TDX said:

what's the size of the room?

It's basically a bedroom but it's a woodin cabin with a cork floorboard and a low ceiling. When sell my Sonus Faber I will look at their standmounts and others that have demo pairs that I can try at home

52 minutes ago, TDX said:

what's the size of the room?

They said I'd lose too much trading back in but if I'd gone elsewhere I'd probably would have been much better off.  Ironically the dealer I wanted to go thru stopped selling Sonus Faber, They demoed a bunch of speakers from dynaudio to pmc and paradigm  persona but when I heard the Sonus Faber at the other dealer I new straight away they were fore but I forgot about room acoustics 

40 minutes ago, Ronny Schilt said:

They said I'd lose too much trading back in but if I'd gone elsewhere I'd probably would have been much better off.  Ironically the dealer I wanted to go thru stopped selling Sonus Faber, They demoed a bunch of speakers from dynaudio to pmc and paradigm  persona but when I heard the Sonus Faber at the other dealer I new straight away they were fore but I forgot about room acoustics 

That's a shame, usually dealers selling that level of product will try and help out and build relationships with their customers knowing they'll come back in the future. 

They look like beautiful speakers, SF build quality is exceptional. Are you hoping to get the stand mount version instead? 

Anyway, I hope it all works out for you.

7 minutes ago, Ronny Schilt said:

Yeah if someone here wants them I'll give them a good deal and get Sonus Faber standmounts,  maybe the amati tradition, I've had lots of nice comments about the speakers but no purchase enquiries, am I in the right forum?? 

I think the 22k speaker quick sale forum has been shut down unfortunately.. ;) 

Lovely speakers. I’m sure they’ll sell eventually. 

18 hours ago, Ronny Schilt said:

It's basically a bedroom but it's a woodin cabin with a cork floorboard and a low ceiling. When sell my Sonus Faber I will look at their standmounts and others that have demo pairs that I can try at home

True had the same problem before.  Big floor stander speakers are not suited for small room.  It needs some space to breath.   The speakers are so close to the back wall as I can see from the photo.  Maybe try moving it forward and dont toe in if it is too clear or toe it in if you want more clarify.  I had  the Sonus Faber Domus Grand Piano.   GLWTS

Just hold on to them. You wont be satisfied with standmounts. I have the same problem with my 802. I took them 600mm out of the wall, spreading them as wide as possible. I listen at low volume @ 25% of my system capacity. And I now work a lot harder to change the house. It gives you motivation. 

• Like 1