HDMI to usb won't work. Seems you can do optical output on the 103, then input into the optical input on the qutest. Just need an Toslink optical cable.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, danrey said:

HDMI to usb won't work. Seems you can do optical output on the 103, then input into the optical input on the qutest. Just need an Toslink optical cable.

2 minutes ago, Snoopy8 said:

You can use either the Coax no.4 or optical no. 5 output from Oppo to feed the Qutest

I am using coaxial have no sound but qutest show white light decoding dsd signal.

1 minute ago, Ericcklau said:

I am using coaxial have no sound but qutest show white light decoding dsd signal.

Cannot send DSD over coax. Need to get Oppo to convert to PCM first.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Snoopy8 said:

Try normal CD and also optical. If no sound, then something wrong in setting or maybe hardware problem??

Normal cd works, even dsd files via oppo works but play sacd not work. 

Please have a look at this thread. It appears that the Oppo does not allow SACDs to be played via coax, spdif

You can either rip the SACD using the Oppo 103 or use a HDMI extractor that converts HDMI to coax/optical.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Snoopy8 said:

Please have a look at this thread. It appears that the Oppo does not allow SACDs to be played via coax, spdif

You can either rip the SACD using the Oppo 103 or use a HDMI extractor that converts HDMI to coax/optical.

thank you very much I fully understand now.