Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PayPal, eft, cash
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Price is negotiable

I've had this AVR for just under 2 years and it's served me well. It's had moderate use in that time.

It's in 'as new condition'. No marks that I could see.

I recently got a 9/11 channel AVR so no longer have a use for this.

Remote and microphone for MCACC are included and it will come in original box with manual etc.

Specs are here - https://intl.pioneer-audiovisual.com/products/av_receiver/vsx-932/specification.php

It can be collected from Blacktown NSW or shipped at buyers cost, which would be between $50-$80 depending on your location.
Photos:

ED227FBE-E807-4426-9FC6-0577583FF483.jpeg.24cbb58553eedcfa44abb454aaa22d43.jpeg

D0001801-06F9-49A4-8624-3614B61AACA9.jpeg.745f20a1a3ae72194d0e958648c76d64.jpeg

AB5EA342-DCA7-4D9C-95C9-F53E04AF93A4.jpeg.8dc095f7fa9e7cf969b4689a99d6632a.jpeg

3DFD0333-C3E4-4EA3-BD39-E80CA08A3D52.jpeg.6aa45293c4646e32cc3b8a2dac60ce46.jpeg

A2DB2D81-7EF1-4BAF-A22F-CF8F0468A5E0.jpeg.33aad3560f31b9cda6c0c10ec70c46d6.jpeg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Subhajit Sinha
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cranbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Bought other model Pioneer BDRXS07TUHD Black Slot Loading External BluRay Writer, 4K, USB 3.1 Gen1(3.0) BD/DVD/CD with Cyberlink Software

https://www.scorptec.com.au/product/Optical-Drives-&-Media/External-Drives/80466-BDRXS07TUHD?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5Y7QlM356wIV6D2tBh0oqg9BEAQYAiABEgIggPD_BwE

• By Prana69
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mordialloc State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

This is a really nice tuner from Pioneer's 1979-1982 fluoroscan series.  It is super sensitive, picking up FM signals with just speaker wire. There are a few minor marks on the faceplate, but the pictures make them look worse than they are.  The AM antenna is intact.

If you own a 508, 608 or 708 amp, this tuner looks great alongside them.  I've included a net picture as an example.

Note: The Denon tuner in the picture is available in a separate listing.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By howarehugh
      Item Condition: fair Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Norwood, Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: upgrade to OLED Hi all, a golden oldie here - Pioneer 50" PDP-507XDA with bottom mount speaker and stand, plus Pioneer VSX-AX2AS with remotes. The Plasma is Japanese made of course. Still works wonderfully and no problems with the picture, but we've unexpectedly adopted an OLED so time to move this on. It has an inbuilt digital tuner and looks great with Netflix, consoles, FTA, Foxtel etc. but is capped at 1080i so can be left a bit wanting for Blu-Ray. It'd be awesome as a second tele or in the pool room. We would not have upgraded if the OLED hadn't been offered - plenty of life in the old girl yet.

The stand is a little rough in places but not so noticeable with the amp sitting on it. I have remotes, cables etc but no manuals. No box either so local pickup would certainly be best.

No idea what these are worth these days so happy to entertain offers. Figure a perfectly working 50" with amp and stand still holds some value, right?!

p.s. cables route through the stand to keep it nice and tidy but it's been on the wall and I was too lazy to run them properly for the sake of the picture.

Thanks all, happy to answer any questions of course,

Hugh

• By RockRolley
      Item: Pioneer A-400 GTE Amplifier
      Price Range: $100-500
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: I scored an A-400X for free when I purchased some kef speakers and was impressed. I became curious and got and A-400. I have read about Tom Evans and his Pioneer mods, which include the Pioneer A-400 GTE Amplifier. Please let me know if your willing to part with yours, and even if not, I'd love to hear about your experience with yours. Thanks

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

• By RockRolley
      Item: Pioneer A-300r Precision Amplifier
      Price Range: $100-400
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Looking for a Pioneer A-300r Precision Amplifier, modded by Tom Evans. I understand that he made several variations on the precision model, the most fully tweaked being known as 'the full Monty'. I'd love a 'full Monty', but will certainly be interested in another variation. Apparently they are distinguished by the colour of the LED light. Please let me know, even if you're not thinking of selling, what you think of yours. Thanks

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).