Win a Chord MOJO at HeyNow Hi-Fi - Plus website upgrade

Hi Everybody 

For over a year I've been working on my website - trying to find something that conveys what HeyNow Hi-Fi s about and offering a great shopping experience.

I want the website to be easy for you all to shop, research and navigate your way around, while also making sure that I am easy to get in contact with. 

Which you can, by calling me - BTW call any time the office number diverts straight to my mobile so I'm contactable 7 days a week.

You can email me, text me and PM me. 

All that has always been in place 

You can shop with Paypal, ZIPpay, Direct deposit, any credit card - I pay the fees- NOT you.

What hasn't been in place is good navigation through the site - this has been complex at best.

So I have addressed it with a whole new look website based around an improved shopping experience.

Check it out. 

Its a huge upgrade 

To celebrate the website's launch... and HeyNow Hi-Fi's first birthday, I'm giving away a  brand new Chord MOJO 

https://www.heynowhifi.com.au/

All you have to do is spend $300 through my website. (in a single transaction) 

I have the MOJO ready and will draw the prize on October 1 2020

Good luck there's really good odds at the moment. 

Win a Chord Mojo

If you like the new website, feel free to show your appreciation on this post with a "like".

Kind Regards 
Geoff

• Like 12

Wow!  Went for a look out of curiosity and ended up spending money.  Admittedly I was in the hunt but the price was too good to resist any longer.

better find out what the mojo does now!

Edited by Steam
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Steam said:

Wow!  Went for a look out of curiosity and ended up spending money.  Admittedly I was in the hunt but the price was too good to resist any longer.

better find out what the mojo does now!

Thanks Steam

You’re in the draw ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone

The chord Mojo prize is being drawn on Thursday so make sure you get your entry in soon. The odds of winning are still very good. 
Any purchase of $300 or more through the checkout of my website  puts you in the draw. 
regards 

Geoff 

https://www.heynowhifi.com.au/

Edited by Geoff@HeyNow Hi-Fi

Thank you Perth Pete, 

Can you please PM me the 2 typos?

Regarding the distance, You don't need to visit to enjoy HeyNow Hi-Fi as i ship all over Australia for free.

If you subscribe to my newsletter you'll get another benefit too

Kind regards 

Geoff 

The winner of this Chord Mojo is being drawn in the morning. There will be a winner as sales through the check out have been strong. Your odds of winning are still very good though. You can still qualify to enter all the way until midnight tonight. 
I will announce the winner tomorrow. 
Good Luck 

Geoff 

76CE3979-663F-44EB-AD23-929600384913.thumb.jpeg.a0bfa72e84129003703ee93948eaefff.jpeg

1471DD10-D1F6-4A55-81BE-1A8C382D166A.thumb.jpeg.f8f1118d20ccec508dcfa3f8158a10fd.jpeg

• Like 1

Steam, 

You are very welcome and congratulations 

Well done!

Thanks to everyone who entered the draw, sadly there could be only 1 winner.

There’s a new prize draw for October which I’m announcing tomorrow through my newsletter 

I will post it up on Stereonet afterwards 

Stay tuned 

Kind regards 

Geoff