Hey guys, figured I'd join in and also make a "me" thread to post my antics :D

I like to tinker with my gear now and then so I'll share it here when I do. I also have a few things in the back catalog I've been meaning to share but haven't gotten around to, that I'll probably share in this thread. 

In the meantime, here're a few older pictures of my system. The room has fallen into disarray recently so I'll share another few photos when I get around to making it presentable again. Quick system rundown: Thorens TD-145 with an Ortofon Bronze, Luxman L-100, Tannoy Cheviot, Topping D30 DAC (unpictured). The room's also treated with DIY panels using Martini/Polymax Absorb XHD 100mm on the sides, corners, ceiling, and front wall in the window sill (sitting on hinges so I can still enjoy a nice rainy audio session). Also running an older projector here. Went for a 4:3 motorised screen (that's what that "fluorescent lamp" high above is) so it can be tucked away, as this is primarily an audio room.

TotCdk2.thumb.jpg.17c4b80ffc96db77a6e303e82482c722.jpg

UHrTDCp.thumb.jpg.38c0293ed3c46f26dbd035089ecac5cd.jpg

Nice vintage system, love the aftermarket ‘belt drive’ remote volume control on the Luxman L-100 integrated amplifier. :thumb:

Edited by Steve M