FS: Purist Audio Design Corvus Speaker Cable 2.5m

Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Balwyn
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pick up
Reason for selling: Upgrading

Further information:

A pair of 2.5 m PAD latest version Corvus speaker cable. Purchased brand new in May 2020. Comes with spade and banana plugs. 
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

531A0ED5-7C30-4E07-BA0B-8A5F572F5F81.jpeg

7EB836B7-AD1C-4772-83C1-D8D64BAFB81A.jpeg

7B208B7F-FB3F-4DC5-B505-B4C7A1A2CACC.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RankStranger
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Macleod or Coburg State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: My first (and to date only) try at making speaker cables. They sound much better than they have any right to and I used them happily in my main system for about 6 months. Based on the famous Canare 4s8 cable and terminated with sawtooth type connectors from Selby. My daughter chose the purple sleeve so if you have a problem with that take it up with her  

Photos:

• By RankStranger
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Macleod or Coburg State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Great-sounding speaker cable. Actually 1 x 2.5m and 1 x 2.75m. Tinned ends

https://krispyaudio.com.au/products/furutech-u-2t-speaker-cable.htmlc

Photos:

• By Maggie
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Vermont State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Clearance Further information:
      Bought a few pairs new from Rob Fritz, the founder of AA in States directly, I've been using many AA cables for the past few years, they're pretty good to beat some of brand like Acrolink ( mid range series ) etc 
      You will be surprised with what you paid for.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By aks2600
      Item Condition: New unused Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Yarravile State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT Cash Paypal Reason for selling: NLR 1x SOLD
      1x Available at $125

Bought new but change of equipment means no longer required.
      2x 20 Inch length

Approx AU $330 landed.
      http://www.lifatec.com/toslink2.html

• By stevenvalve
      Item Condition: near mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: NORTH RICHMOND State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal Cash Bank Reason for selling: 10000 valves, time to downsize 3 new Telefunken Germany ECC88 - 6DJ8, one original box.  A new ECC88 valve will read, min 7000 and new 12500.  As you can see from the pictures on my Hickok 539C all 3 read new at 12500. Read third line down. Diamonds on the bottom of the glass. Unlike eBay you will get from me what you pay for.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved