FS: Schiit Ragnarok V1

Item Condition: Good condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: kirribilli
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash, Bank transfer
Reason for selling: Going separates

Just bought it from @Kenneth Teh to go with my LS50.
Very nice "little" (coming from my Epicon 2 + Elekit 8340...) combo and it does headphones amp too (I didn't spend much time with the head amp though).

I read that it would run hot so I bought a 12V power supply + an external fan (you can see it on the top of the amp) while waiting for it. With it, it barely runs warm, without it, it gets warm but not hot... I'm not sure why so many people complained about this!

Fan and 12V power supply included in the price.

This review conviced me:

"The Schiit Audio Ragnarok plus KEF LS50s is the most enjoyable stereo system I've used in the 21st century."

"Even if the Ragnarok were only a headphone amp or only a loudspeaker amp, it would be worth more than $1700."

"Most important, it's the first amplifier of my experience that plays earth and sky, mind and body, brown eyes and blue, speakers and headphones, with equal narcotic intensity. It likes every type of music."

Stereophile
Herb Reichert

I just bought a Schiit preamp here and I'm going to try separates, hence the sale.

PM if any questions :)

20200914_204302.jpg

Edited by JulesOz
  • Like 1