SOLD: SOLD: FS: Harmony Touch Remote (Price Drop)

Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Petrie 4502
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup (cash on pickup preferred)
Reason for selling: Almost never used

Further information:

Bought to stop Mrs whinging about all the remotes, but she never took to it

Photos: ( apologies for low res images, was the only way I could get the correct orientation) 

20200913_225404.thumb.gif.ee992a236d7e501314e51903223c6e16.gif

20200913_225418.thumb.gif.b69ce69a89ca0373d394c132a55bb591.gif

20200913_224225.thumb.gif.8e97d9e739cdb0daac569c001e2f7787.gif

20200913_223750.gif.8eacf2b5871346f03fa526e9c35fe205.gif

20200913_223822.thumb.gif.5ca32a76198f90cda4ca6428d93cd15d.gif

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

Edited by jamiebosco

Genuinely surprised that no one’s bought this yet. It’s a great remote for a no-brainer price 

Edited by RankStranger
  • Like 1

Cheers...and so am I!!

Without a word of exaggeration, the remote was probably used 5-10 times max. Was put back in its box,....got it back out last year when I updated my AVR for her to have another go at it...and it sat in its charging cradle and was never touched...so back in the box it went. The only cosmetic blemish I can see on it is the gloss black on the charging cradle has some swirl marks from cleaning the dust off it

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iron_monkey
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Sydney or Canberra State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Surplus, downsizing and bass needs replaced by fewer 21" speakers Further information:
      Heavy duty 4" VC 18" driver with shorting ring.

Specks of paint on the cone due to accident from previous owner, see photo. Otherwise runs well.

If you want a pair PM me, I have an identical driver (with pretty much the same cosmetic flaw)

Photos:

• By Iron_monkey
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Sydney or Canberra State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Surplus, downsizing and bass needs replaced by fewer 21" speakers Further information:
      Heavy duty 4" VC 18" driver with shorting ring.

Reconed by me with genuine 18sound recone. Unfortunately for me their recone kit uses a black cone (not the stock original one) to my annoyance. Although T/S parameters are the same. 

If you want a pair PM me. I have another identical speaker.

Photos:

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  

Bryan Adams – Reckless 30th Anniversary 2LP
      EU 2014 pressing in shrink
      with bonus tracks and download card, played only one time
      vinyl NM/sleeve VG+ (would be NM sleeve but for a small ¾" tear in the front cover right at the opening - See the photos).
      My God – this thing weighs an absolute ton!   
      Sean Magee mastering.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with obi and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with no obi and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved