FS: Audio Note KONDO SFZ Step Up

Item Condition: Brand new Sealed in box
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Hoxton Park
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PayPal as Friend, Direct Deposit, Cash on Pickup.
Reason for selling: Help my Uncle Family selling his be loved collection stuff as he gone to heaven see my Grand Mother up there.

Further information:This is Brand new KONDO SFZ Step Up Pure Silver Smith transformer with  attached 1m Kondo LS41 pure silver cables and 1m ground cable. 

The cost 19,750$ , my Uncle bought from the Australian Kondo Dealer with all paperwork and invoice for warranty but my uncle have no chance to open it .

Of course will open the box for inspection and supply the original invoice for buyer .

Will donate 500$ if sold though SNA.

Thank you for looking 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200912_114433.jpg

20200912_114106.jpg

20200912_114623.jpg

Edited by Miyajima Smith
  • Love 1

wow, first time I could see the level of exotic and expensive sub-components for Vinyl set up.

The front end setup of your uncle must be worth 100k and would be interested the remaining of his gears

Edited by ikhuong
  • Love 1

@Miyajima Smith sorry to hear about your Uncle, i imagine he absolutely loved his audio!   I hope you can keep and use some of his gear even as heirlooms.  As nice as some money is now (especially now) these things and the memories can last a lifetime.  One of my Grandmas had a beautiful old gramophone which went to one of my sisters which is only used as a furniture piece but lovely none the less.

2B

• Like 1
  • Love 1