dan-m9

SOLD: FS: MASSDROP GRACE DAC BALANCED ** As new with invoice/warranty **

Item Condition: As New
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Toowoomba
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Paypal (Buyer pays 2.6% fees or F&F), EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Basically brand new still and little use, purchased July 18th (took over a month to arrive from US) for $250+ AUD. Comes with everything like new.

Comes with receipt/invoice for warranty etc. A very great DAC for the price by far, more info/specs:

https://drop.com/buy/drop-grace-design-standard-dac-balanced

Free standard AusPost postage or $12 extra for Express Postage.

Any questions please ask.  

Photos:

IMG_0905.thumb.jpg.8d8409933b0f9c11afd314396d3240e9.jpg

IMG_0906.thumb.jpg.6a8890427e400500b1d6fb32348cd5cd.jpg

IMG_0907.thumb.jpg.5f8def0d24802c08fb4002c4edd99c32.jpg

Edited by dan-m9
Price Drop

Price Drop!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dexx13
      Hi all 

Seeking your assistance please!

I am about to upgrade to a low output MC cartridge (along with a MC tube phono stage). And I am confused by tonearm weight, cartridge compliance etc

I have a customised Rega tt, with a Grace G840 arm. Full set up is listed below. 

I think I have narrowed it down to the Denon 103R, and the Denon 301 mk2.

From what I have read, I may find the 301 mk2 has 'better' sound, due to its elliptical stylus. It is apparently best suited to a low mass tonearm.

The 103R (conical) is more suited to high mass arm.

But, my Grace G840f is a medium mass arm apparently.

From what I gather, the Grace G840 will definitely be fine with the 103R, and most likely also fine with the 301 mk2, which is the direction I am leaning.

The Grace G840 has effective mass of 18g, and a recommended cartridge weight of 4-19g. The price difference is negligible (the 301 is around $100 more).

Can anyone offer me some guidance?  

My set up is as follows

Rega customised TT
      Grace G840
      Primaluna Dialogue Integrated Premium
      Tannoy XT8F 
      Project Phono Box S2 (currently upgrading to a MC tube phono stage currently) 
      SVS SB-2000 Pro

Thanks very much in advance 😊
    • By sumoxui
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney Olympic Park State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal F&F, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No Longer in use Further information:
      One of my first hifi level headphone purchases. Purchased from Massdrop Jan 2019, great sound quality for the price. Headband has been bended out a bit to reduce the clamping force. 

Selling as it is no longer in use. 

There are some cosmetic scratches on the headband, please refer to the photos attached. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By dan-m9
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Toowoomba State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Basically brand new still (only used for about 3 weeks max after work). Ordered on the 14th of May from Drop and finally arrived on the 9th of July.  Paid over $300 AUD with exchange fees + shipping etc for the AMP alone – Full payment receipt and drop invoice supplied for new owner for warranty. Comes with AU plug adapter I brought for an extra $15 too. Tested and it’s in perfect working order.

Also comes with the following tubes:
      - JAN GE NOS VALVE TUBE 5670W 2C51 + 6922/EC88 Adapter (my favorite tube with this AMP)
      - National MATSUSHITA PCC88 7DJ8 NOS TUBE
      - Siemens E88CC (6922, 6DJ8) Premium Gold Pin low noise triode
      - Philips E88CC (6922, 6DJ8) Premium Gold Pin low noise triode
      - Electro Harmonix 6922/E88CC Triode (stock tube)

Total Value of tubes alone is over $350 AUD.
      All tubes were purchased brand new around the 14th of May and all are fully working fine.

Prefer to sell as a pack for now.

Happy to post AU wide if buyer pays for postage ($15 Standard or $25 Express) and can use PayPal too (Buyer pays 2.6% fees).

More info/specs/reviews:
      https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-alex-cavalli-cth-tube-hybrid-amp

Any questions please ask.

Thanks.
      Regards
      Daniel.

Photos:

• By King Ultra
      Item Condition: Near New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Darlinghurst State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Not used anymore Further information:
      Highly regarded budget cans from Massdrop (Drop). Its more clear / neutral sounding compared to HD600/650 and often referred to as being between the HD660S and HD650 in sound signature, while having great technical performance for it's price. I do not have the retail packaging anymore. Headband and earpads are as good as new, with minimal use (< a month). Detailed, technical specs can be found in the link below.
      https://diyaudioheaven.wordpress.com/headphones/measurements/brands-s-se/hd58x-jubilee-massdrop/

Comes with upgraded balanced Periapt cable (4 pin XLR) and original cable.

Photos:

• By King Ultra
      Item Condition: Near New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Darlinghurst State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Not used anymore Further information: 
      Highly regarded budget cans from Massdrop (Drop). Its more clear / neutral sounding compared to HD600/650 and often referred to as being between the HD660S and HD650 in sound signature, while having great technical performance for it's price. I do not have the retail packaging anymore. Headband and earpads are as good as new, with minimal use (< a month). Detailed, technical specs can be found in the link below.
      https://diyaudioheaven.wordpress.com/headphones/measurements/brands-s-se/hd58x-jubilee-massdrop/

Comes with upgraded balanced Periapt cable (4 pin XLR) and original cable.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.