SOLD: FS: PMC twenty5.23

SOLD
Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Canberra
State: Australian Capital Territory
Payment Method: PayPal or bank transfer
Reason for selling: Upgrading

Hi everyone 

I’m listing my pmc twenty5.23’s for sale as I’m upgrading.

I won’t be able to post them until next week but thought I’d throw them up now. I’m happy to take a small deposit and the full amount just prior to me sending them. Hopefully this gives people a little time to get cash together or sell other things to finance them. 

These speakers changed the game for me. They aren’t big but sound massive. I’ve honestly struggled to find any speakers under 10k (even some over 10k) that even come close. The sound staging is wide and pin point accurate, the sound is extremely balanced and rich and the lower frequencies are more than covered. They are also not fussy with amps or positioning so you can put them anywhere and get a great sound. These are widely regarded as the sweet spot in the pmc range. They also have a 20 year warranty from pmc. 

The speakers present in mint condition and have been well looked after. I have all the original packaging and happy to ship. 

I also have a matching PMC centre speaker if you’re keen on the bundle. Add $1500 if you want it. Otherwise I’m happy to keep it.  

Notes:

- free shipping is only to metro locations. Country or international buyers will need to pay difference between the cost of shipping to metro & their location - clause added as I got caught out with someone from Jakarta a few months ago.

- take 10% off for local pickup in Canberra. 

- buyer pays PayPal fees (+3%) or I’m happy to accept cash, bank transfer or trusted PayPal payment. 

Thanks. 

A0D79DA5-DAC1-45C4-996D-8B952A4E251A.jpeg

83E23526-4DA1-4A69-9B53-1F816B18E75D.jpeg

Edited by Jhsg
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, Craig Taplin said:

Beautiful speakers.  What are you upgrading to? Staying in the PMC family or moving to something different?  GLWTS

Thanks mate. Still not 100% on what I’m going to get but highly likely I’ll stay in the pmc family. I’ve found it extremely difficult to find anything I like after listening to pmc speakers. I just want something a bit bigger as I have a fairly large room. 

• Like 1

A member of this forum mentioned to me he had a pair of PMC Fact 12's coming into his possession.  These would keep you in the PMC family if you love the sound and would definitely suit a large room.  If you want his details I'll pass them on via PM.  Let me know.

• Like 1